Advice Re: Best DVDs for TKD Sparring

BigO

White Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would recommend the best DVDs for TKD sparring. Thanks.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the Sang H. Kim series, they include basic kicking drills, complete kicking and also Ultimate kicking, they have alot of great info. and really breaks down everything.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the Sang H. Kim series, they include basic kicking drills, complete kicking and also Ultimate kicking, they have alot of great info. and really breaks down everything.

I agree, SHK is thorough, realistic, down to earth, competent and totally unpretentious... as far from the 'Lt. X' crap as you can get. He's the guy to brought us the Muye Dobo Ton Ji in impeccable English translation, after working on it for a decade, and also wrote a terrific prescription for MA workouts for people in the 40s and older... I have a lot of time for this guy.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree, SHK is thorough, realistic, down to earth, competent and totally unpretentious... as far from the 'Lt. X' crap as you can get. He's the guy to brought us the Muye Dobo Ton Ji in impeccable English translation, after working on it for a decade, and also wrote a terrific prescription for MA workouts for people in the 40s and older... I have a lot of time for this guy.

Please speak normal english are you saying you like LT. X? I sure hope not, but then again I am between classes.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please speak normal english are you saying you like LT. X? I sure hope not, but then again I am between classes.

If I liked him, I wouldn't have mentioned the 'Lt. X crap', eh? :D 'He' here is Dr. Kim...

Come to think of it... does anyone like 'Lt. X'????

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I second Master Sangs videos. Although I don't have his sparring video I have a forms video and a kicking video that he made.

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to write Master Sang Kims videos.

Latest Discussions