AAU Junior Olympics

T

TKD USA

Well today I went to the Junior Olympics. Today was forms. There were 27 people in my division and I didn't place in the top 3. Tommorow is sparring and i expect to do much better because I trained a lot more with sparring than with forms.

If anyone has any tournament experiences please share. Ill be back tommorow to tell how I did

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKD what division are you in, My team went for three bronze out of six. Division are 6-7 red, 10-11 black, 14-17 red, the other divisions are 8-9 black and 10-11 red. I'll be there all week look me up Master Stoker Twin Dragons MAS. See you later.

OP
T

TKD USA

Well I did do better I got bronze. It turns out most of the people in my forms division were in my sparring division so to get a medal you have to win 2 matches and 4 for gold.

I won my first match 12 to -1 and my second 12 to 5 but I lost my third match 3 to 0. The cool thing was that the 2 people that were in the finals were brothers and the older one won. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Miles said:
Congratulations to you!

Terry, how did your kids do?

Miles
Miles my oldest went for double bronze my 8yr old advance to black and went for silver in olympic sparring and the baby double bronze and a silver, the team did well also we had a great showing, maybe one day I'll get the chance to meet you personally.
Terry

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's an awesome showing!

It would be my pleasure to meet you sir!

Miles