a taste of Bujinkan

bigfootsquatch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to know of a good video to get a taste of what the Bujinkan is about. There is a school about 3 hours away from me, and before I decide to check it out, I'd like to see more taijitsu. What are some videos that would show some techniques and/or discuss the philosophy of the Bujinkan?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to know of a good video to get a taste of what the Bujinkan is about. There is a school about 3 hours away from me, and before I decide to check it out, I'd like to see more taijitsu. What are some videos that would show some techniques and/or discuss the philosophy of the Bujinkan?
There are quite a few posted here on MT; Brian R. VanCise posts many of them. In fact, I know he posted a few in the last 3 or 4 days. You can also find many via Google or YouTube.

But, everything I've seen suggests that a video just isn't going to get you very far. I recognize 3 hours is a long trip... but it might be worth visiting to experience it for yourself. After all, boxing and muay thai don't look all that different on video...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
bigfootsquatch

bigfootsquatch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys! Both of you have given plenty of information to understand a lil more about the bujinkan. Thanks again!

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No matter what I never can get enough of Kobudo No Kihon.

Absolutely!
icon14.gif