A moment in time... water drops frozen in time.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally I posted a few pics in the MT Afterdark section in a thread specifically for pics, of water droplets captured at specific moments. Some of the results are breath-taking and/or just plain awe-inspiring. Soooo, I was going to place some more there but decided that they're (clean) enough to put out here for everyone to share/experience.

So, lets do this... here's the URL http://www.liquidsculpture.com/fine_art/image.htm?page=1&photo=0#

Everyone is invited to go to the page and click through the 6 pages of photos that the artist put up. Choose your favorite (save-as) and post it here. It's going to be tough because there are so many wonderful images to choose from. Pick your favorite and briefly say why it is so. Be sure to go through them all because they're all awesome in their own way. The first one is really cool... :D
Oh, and it's okay to choose one that someone else has posted... but do explain why it "speaks to you".
----------
Here's one of mine... it's sorta-kinda-possibly MA-related and it's called Meditation... The shape is so obvious and so serene that it just quietly calls to me.

Attachments

• $Water 03.jpg
    $Water 03.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 106

Latest Discussions