700 Lb bag

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in the day everyone wanted to be Bruce Lee...He made Martial Arts very popular.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah...every kid had a Bruce Lee Poster on their wall :D
Well Bruce was incredibly cool and was a big part of my early interest in the martial arts back then but.....

I preferred this poster:
1636064044144.png

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Prolast makes this one at 750lbs. 50lbs heavier than Bruce's old bag. I think it would be interesting to train on something this size and try to move that beast. I've heard there are a few bags around 300lbs in the Mayweather gym. And for someone at 147, I wonder if it's focused on power generation.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Prolast makes this one at 750lbs. 50lbs heavier than Bruce's old bag. I think it would be interesting to train on something this size and try to move that beast. I've heard there are a few bags around 300lbs in the Mayweather gym. And for someone at 147, I wonder if it's focused on power generation.
Weird, if you read the product description, it says 500 pounds, but the advertisement title says 750 pounds.

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Weird, if you read the product description, it says 500 pounds, but the advertisement title says 750 pounds.
I see that. Maybe that supplier only has the 500. Looking at the manufacturer directly, they definitely have the 750 as advertised along with a 650 size and going on down.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I would imagine the most difficult thing with those bags would be hanging the suckers. Who the heck wants to lift a seven hundred pound beast?

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I would imagine the most difficult thing with those bags would be hanging the suckers. Who the heck wants to lift a seven hundred pound beast?
Sheesh... would probably take a few people just to get it up I imagine.
I wonder what that bag would feel like on the bottom after the inside has settled over time. Probably would be foot or fist breaking brick. I will have to get one of these eventually... when i have 3k to waste on a bag lol.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine hitting it is much the same as hitting a makiwara. And a makiwara is a lot easier to install.

Latest Discussions