5 Alabama police officers fired for brutal beating

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wasn't sure to merge this with Bob H's thread of New Jersey cops beating on a "suspect" but here we got 5 cops jumping and then beating on an man who is apparently unconscious after wiping out during a high-speed chase and being thrown from his vehicle.
[yt]Fc57ZJ8nVpg[/yt]
Now granted the suspect nearly ran down an officer who was laying down a spike strip in an effort to slow the vehicle down.
The video is 6 minutes long and there is a "discussion" about it. Plus the Mayor of Birmingham Ala. giving his views.
I HAVE to agree with the speaker who mentions that irregardless that the suspect attempted the life on an officer while attempting to twart his escape and yeah, that would tick me off if I were an LEO and even as a citizen I was angered by that attempt on the LEO's life. As I mentioned in the aforementioned thread that it is DANGEROUS work... but Officers DO need to maintain discipline and restraint when they have the upper hand and in this video they clearly do, so the beating was totally absolutely uncalled for.
Watch the video in full then comment... and please maintain on topic and keep cop-bashing not to a minimum but to flat out zero. We are needing IMO to discuss professionalism in the line of duty.

Latest Discussions