2nd Annual Kyusho Jitsu Seminar - Midland, MI

Dalum

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sorry I know it's realllly short notice but I just started a new job and I just happen to run into my old instructor. He's hosting this seminar below:

2nd Annual Michigan Kyusho-Jitsu Seminar​
In 6 weeks (May 20th and 21st), Master Jim Corn - 8th Dan Kyusho will be instructing a Kyusho-Jitsu (pressure point) 2 day seminar in Midland Michigan. Master Corn is one of the worlds leading instructors in Kyusho Jitsu. His extensive martial art background includes studying under martial artists such as Master George Dillman, Prof. Wally Jay and the late Prof. Remy Presas. In addition he brings the experience of being a United States Army Paratrooper and Law Enforcement officer.
Kyusho International provides a step-by-step method to learn the pressure points in a safe manner. Most martial art systems have pressure point applications. This seminar is an excellent way to build on the pressure point knowledge that you have and provide a learning method to further improve your skills, regardless of what system you study. It will be a hands-on seminar so your skills in using the points will be developed. The learning begins with the healing (revival and restoration) aspect of the art and then moves into the martial aspect.
Do not miss the opportunity to train with one of the worlds most knowledgeable Kyusho experts. This seminar is open to all adult martial artists, no experience necessary. Any of your students or training partners are welcome to attend.
SEMINAR DETAILS
Seminar Location: Ashman Court Hotel Conference Room 2 in downtown Midland, Michigan USA. This is a different location then last year.
Dates: Saturday, May 20th (9am to 5pm) and Sunday, May 21st (9am to 2pm), 2006.
Price of seminar:
Pre-register by May 15th (if possible get it sent by April 30th will be appreciated):
• Saturday only $65 dollars ($55 if KI member)
• Two days $115 dollars ($100 if KI member)
At the door
• Saturday only $75 dollars ($65 if KI member)
• Two days $125 dollars ($110 if KI member)

http://www.kyusho.com/Michigan2006.htm
TRAVELING TO MIDLAND
Here is a web site on Midland for those traveling from out of town.
http://www.midlandcvb.org/
The recommended place to stay is the Ashman Court Hotel which is located downtown Midland right near the Tridge and Rail Trail. This is a different location then last year.
Ashman Court Hotel (ask for weekend rates)
111 West Main Street
Midland, MI 48640
1-800-282-7778
PRE-REGISTER AND SAVE
The seminar is hosted by Craig Sira. Please let me know if you would like me to mail you a flyer with some additional information. I will also be happy to answer any questions.
Pre-register (including prepay) to avoid extra at door cost! Enroll now at:
Craig Sira
911 S. Eleven Mile Road
Midland, Michigan 48640
989-631-5960
Thank you,
Craig Sira
Michigan Kyusho Jitsu Study Group Leader.
http://www.freewebs.com/kyushomi/