Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here is wishing all a very Happy New Year!

Let's all work extra hard to improve and grow the organization this year!

Thanks to all for past support and loyalties, NOW let's look forward to more family growth in both the knowledgable end of our great art of Kenpo and our IKKO brotherhood as well.

Dennis Conatser
smileJap.gif

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I, for one, look to the new year with great anticipation. We have been through very trying times the past few years and I can only see it getting better.

My Kenpo journey turned around three years ago with my meeting Mr. C. He put us on the right track and gave me something I hadn't had in several years. An instructor that was actually ahead of me in experience and knowledge, not just rank. Later this year, I get to head in a direction differnet than anything I had anticipated. Tess and I are to accompany Mr. C and Mr. LaBounty to visit Greg McAuliffe in Australia. This is a landmark for us in many ways, including the honey-moon we never had.

With luck, we will finally get our home built this year, and that too will be our first. My first house, that I owned, and our first real "home."

As this progresses, I hope to finally land a federal law enforcement job.

I have great aspirations for 2005.
My students have made landmark progress in the last 5 years, I may even have one or two ready for black belt by year's end. Even if they are not quite ready, they are making phenomenal progress, albeit not always at the pace I try to set. 2004 saw some major set backs for us, including a dwindling student base, that I fervantly rehope to re-establish in the coming months. My senior students finally understand the difference between quality Kenpo and quantity Kenpo. Now if I could just make them hit the neutral bow 100% of the time.......
Good Luck to all!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seig said:
Now if I could just make them hit the neutral bow 100% of the time.......
definately a goal for 2005. :wink1:

learning more of the system is definately one of my aspirations for '05. progressing from the "knowing of" to "knowing" and to "understand" some topics is definately one of my goals. hell, I just wanna learn.

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, for me, 2005 is proving to be the best year Ive had in a long time. First, my oldest son has accepted an appointment to the US NAVAL Academy in Annapolis MD. Im proud of his strength, his work ethic, and his accomplishment. Second Ive rededicated myself to learning Kenpo. I never quit, just got side tracked. Im highly motivated right now, and it looks like I'll have the funds to move forward. Third, I finaly broke the 550 bench press plateu that I have been stuck on for awhile.

Heres to a great 2005 for all of us.

Gary C.

Latest Discussions