1000 Rabbis Warn: Open Homosexuality in the Military is a Disaster and May Cause Further N

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice to see Pat Robertson doesn’t have a monopoly on stupidity…

1000 Rabbis Warn: Open Homosexuality in the Military is a Disaster and May Cause Further Natural Disasters

MEDIA ADVISORY, Feb. 2 /Christian Newswire/ -- Rabbi Yehuda Levin, spokesman for the Rabbinical Alliance of America issued the following statement:

"When Americans are suffering economically and millions need jobs, it's shocking that the Administration is focused on its ultra-liberal militantly homosexualist agenda forcing the highlighting of homosexuals and homosexuality on an unwilling military. This is the equivalent of the spiritual rape of our military to satisfy the most extreme and selfish cadre of President Obama's kooky coalition.

We agree with Eileen Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness that this will hurt the cohesiveness of the military, cause many to leave the army, and dramatically lower the number of recruits, perhaps leading to the reinstatement of a compulsory draft.

"Thirteen months before 9/11, on the day New York City passed homosexual domestic partnership regulations, I joined a group of Rabbis at a City Hall prayer service, pleading with G-d not to visit disaster on the city of N.Y. We have seen the underground earthquake, tsunami, Katrina, and now Haiti. All this is in sync with a two thousand year old teaching in the Talmud that the practice of homosexuality is a spiritual cause of earthquakes. Once a disaster is unleashed, innocents are also victims just like in Chernobyl.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9630112926.html

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
At least they show their stupidity proudly to the world.
That's better than if they dressed up their stupidity in propaganda, because now I can just laugh without having to try and debunk their argument.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, Jediism is looking more viable every day, or at least more meaningful and applicable to the modern world than these nutcases.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice to see Pat Robertson doesn’t have a monopoly on stupidity…

1000 Rabbis Warn: Open Homosexuality in the Military is a Disaster and May Cause Further Natural Disasters

MEDIA ADVISORY, Feb. 2 /Christian Newswire/ -- Rabbi Yehuda Levin, spokesman for the Rabbinical Alliance of America issued the following statement:

"When Americans are suffering economically and millions need jobs, it's shocking that the Administration is focused on its ultra-liberal militantly homosexualist agenda forcing the highlighting of homosexuals and homosexuality on an unwilling military. This is the equivalent of the spiritual rape of our military to satisfy the most extreme and selfish cadre of President Obama's kooky coalition.

We agree with Eileen Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness that this will hurt the cohesiveness of the military, cause many to leave the army, and dramatically lower the number of recruits, perhaps leading to the reinstatement of a compulsory draft.

"Thirteen months before 9/11, on the day New York City passed homosexual domestic partnership regulations, I joined a group of Rabbis at a City Hall prayer service, pleading with G-d not to visit disaster on the city of N.Y. We have seen the underground earthquake, tsunami, Katrina, and now Haiti. All this is in sync with a two thousand year old teaching in the Talmud that the practice of homosexuality is a spiritual cause of earthquakes. Once a disaster is unleashed, innocents are also victims just like in Chernobyl.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9630112926.html

Done all in the name of "love", I'm sure :rolleyes:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All this is in sync with a two thousand year old teaching in the Talmud that the practice of homosexuality is a spiritual cause of earthquakes. Once a disaster is unleashed, innocents are also victims...

Open your eyes guys, this may be the best reason ever for getting gays into the military! ...sort of a secret weapon of ultimate destruction. Send a few thousand gay troops over to the enemy's country, have them engage in whatever is appropriately "displeasing in the eyes of the Lord" and Bingo! the enemy's homeland is destroyed by earthquakes! Wow.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score

How would they know this?

Hmmm.

A thousand of them, you say?

Hmmm.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Open your eyes guys, this may be the best reason ever for getting gays into the military! ...sort of a secret weapon of ultimate destruction. Send a few thousand gay troops over to the enemy's country, have them engage in whatever is appropriately "displeasing in the eyes of the Lord" and Bingo! the enemy's homeland is destroyed by earthquakes! Wow.
Even better... that they witness such acts going on makes THEM unpure and they have to kill themselves... we'd save money on bullets.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How would they know this?

Hmmm.

Well, they don't

A thousand of them, you say?

Hmmm.

The organization claims that amount of members. One thing to remember, In Orthodox Judaism, there are a lot of people who can call themselves Rabbi. Unlike other religions where the title of Minister or Priest implies your profession and/or a pulpit, a Rabbi is simply someone who has gone through the schooling and has earned the title. My synagogue employs one Rabbi. But nearly 25% of the men have the title and work at other professions.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only thing he said that had merit:
"When Americans are suffering economically and millions need jobs, it's shocking that the Administration is focused on its... ultra-liberal agenda..."

This is true; the current administration is soley focused on their agenda which has nothing to do with the things most Americans are struggling with right now, like putting food on the table or having a table to put it on in the first place.

As for the rest of it... feh.

If I believed in supernatural repercussions resulting from my behavior I'd never leave the bomb shelter. Look out! Pass gas in public and a large black hole will open up and suck your soul into the depths of hell leaving your body a cold, empty shell to wonder the earth terrorizing the survivors as a fart-zombie. And the only way to kill a fart-zombie is to shoot them in the **** which causes them to explode. It's true... I read that... somewhere.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Clearly nobody explained it to them this way ...

[yt]InBXu-iY7cw[/yt]

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
kenmorgan said:
1000 Rabbis Warn: Open Homosexuality in the Military is a Disaster and May Cause Further Natural Disasters!

Oh, dear.

Oh noes! Run away........

*sarcasm*

btw my uncle who's a religious nutter, told me he does believe homosexuals are responsible for aids and that if i dont become christian and believe, then I'm going to hell.

God darnit! wingnuts are right in my own family!

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, dear.

Oh noes! Run away........

*sarcasm*

btw my uncle who's a religious nutter, told me he does believe homosexuals are responsible for aids and that if i dont become christian and believe, then I'm going to hell.

God darnit! wingnuts are right in my own family!

Please, please tell me he's with the NDP!!:)

You know I'm much more "christian" then many, many christians I know. If I go to their hell and they go to heaven simply based on belief of the invisible man in the sky then there is something seriously wrong with their god. In fact If their omnipotent god finds it more important to “believe” then to “act” then he can go fornicate himself.

You know its like the gays are the “new” jews. Just like every little problem in the past was because of the jews, every little problem today is the fault of the gays. Of all people, the jews should know where bigotry and hatred can lead people.

Jacklyn, don't worry I'll be in hell waiting for you with an extra beer.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please, please tell me he's with the NDP!!:)

lol!

but sorry to disappoint you. He's not.

kenmorgan said:
You know I'm much more "christian" then many, many christians I know. If I go to their hell and they go to heaven simply based on belief of the invisible man in the sky then there is something seriously wrong with their god. In fact If their omnipotent god finds it more important to “believe” then to “act” then he can go fornicate himself.

True.

kenmorgan said:
You know its like the gays are the “new” jews. Just like every little problem in the past was because of the jews, every little problem today is the fault of the gays. Of all people, the jews should know where bigotry and hatred can lead people.

yeah. thats 17 different kinds of weird. The oppressed end up oppressing. but the oppressed should know what it feels like.

kenmorgan said:
Jacklyn, don't worry I'll be in hell waiting for you with an extra beer.

One Black Horse, please. :p

and what kind would you like. You dont think I'll make you supply all the booze, do you? =]

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ignorance abounds in all religions - even with a lack of it. :)

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm just confused why talking about ending 'don't ask, don't tell' in the U.S. military would give cause to God to visit a debilitating earthquake on HAITI? WTF do they have to do with one another. If this were meant to be logical in anyway I would think the earthquake would have to be centered on D.C. or a major stateside military instillation, not the poorest foreign nation in the western hemisphere. Sometimes STFU is the only response that really makes sense.

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Rabbinical Alliance of America is a fundamentalist group, just like any other fundamentalist group. Could have been Christian or Muslim, but they're Jews.

Scott T

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The real irony here is that the Israeli military has been allowing homosexuals within it's ranks since 1993...

:lol2:

Latest Discussions