1,000,000 per minute

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Saw a video of a 36 barrel weapon that is able to fire 1,000,000 rounds per minute. Don't know how useful that would be, but, nice to know its out there, I guess.

Check out the video on ifilm.com

Also, check out the TASER on Bull.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Can't wait till they come out with a pistol model !:snipe2:
:roflmao:

J

Jaymeister

Good to know, if you're ever attacked by 1,000,000 people :rolleyes:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That kinda reminds me of the flechette round used during the Vietnam era, where thousands of small metal spikes were stuffed into a 55mm cannon round and fired point blank at charging enemy infantry. Much like an oversized shotgun round. Friends who witnessed the carnage first hand told me of having to use shovels to pry off the bodies that were literally nailed to trees, those at closer range were basically vaporized.

We'll never stop thinking of new ways to kill each other will we? :disgust: :(

Jerry

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The problem with doing RPM the way it's done there, is that it looks at a non-sustainable rate.

Since a double-barrelled shotgun fires both barrells at once, I've got a 0-second delay from one shot to the other. Dividing 1 minute by 0 seconds, I discover that the fire-rate on a double-barrelled shotgun is "infinity per minute".

There are several reasons I'm onconvinced on these weapons, and the way they do firing rates is one of them.

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just got out of the Navy where I worked on a gun that shoots 4500 rounds a min. and all I have to say is I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to work on a gun that has that many barrels and shoots that many rounds. (LOTS OF MECHANICAL PARTS!!!) LOL.

:biggun:

Latest Discussions