Zombie Swine Flu? Uh-oh, where's my shotgun?

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
People were/are believe this to be a true story. ROFL

Tweetmeme is adding to the panic about Swine Flu by letting a hoax link, which is flagged on the site as a genuine BBC News story, go unchecked.

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1. Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London. After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Story Here

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If I've learned anything from the movies, it's always aim for the head... it's the only way to be sure.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is why I have this in my house...

Attachments

• $zombie_emergency.jpg
    $zombie_emergency.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 207

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kill the brain, and you kill the ghoul

yup. If you take the head off, you stop the body. But, that head can lie there and keep chomp chomp chomping. You gotta destroy the brain to utterly stop the horror.

This is wisdom gleaned from the Zombie Survival Guide. In bookstores near you.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am happy to present "Zombie Land" I wanna play! -vampfeed-

:eek:verkill:
lori

Last edited by a moderator:

Decker

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, why did you wait so long for that many to gather around your house huh? HUH?

Heh, well, don't zombies always attack in hordes? Still, I stay in a densely populated area. We got flamethrowers for that. :flame:

Latest Discussions