zombie strippers!!!

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score

just thought i'd post a quick review for any other fans of the schlock/zombie genre out there.

it has it's funny moments, but it could have been a LOT better. here's what was wrong:

1) i don't need strippers quoting philosophy. i have a real hard time believing peelers sit around in the dressing room reading "beyond good & evil" between dances.

2) quote me on this & i'll deny it, but there were too many stripping scenes. i really only need to see silicon twirl around on the pole a couple times to get the idea that the movie is set in a strip club. could have carried on with the zombie story line much sooner.

3) plastic surgery has made jenna jameson look like some sort of strange fish-woman. sorry tito.

4) the aforementioned fish-woman cannot act (somehow i never noticed this before). she should have danced once, then immediately been turned into a zombie.

all said though, the movie wasn't a total wash. here are some of the bright moments:

1) some actually pretty smart political humor in the beginning.

2) robert englund is hilarious as the strip club owner.

3) rival zombie strippers settle their differences with...ahem...ping pong balls. i can't really say any more.

4) ZOMBIE STRIPPERS!!!

all in all, not the masterpiece of zombie sleaze i was expecting. watch it if you're a fan of this sort of thing, but keep your expectations low.

jf

Last edited by a moderator:

zeeberex

Green Belt
Reaction score

just thought i'd post a quick review for any other fans of the schlock/zombie genre out there.

it has it's funny moments, but it could have been a LOT better. here's what was wrong:

1) i don't need strippers quoting philosophy. i have a real hard time believing peelers sit around in the dressing room reading "beyond good & evil" between dances.

2) quote me on this & i'll deny it, but there were too many stripping scenes. i really only need to see silicon twirl around on the pole a couple times to get the idea that the movie is set in a strip club. could have carried on with the zombie story line much sooner.

3) plastic surgery has made jenna jameson look like some sort of strange fish-woman. sorry tito.

4) the aforementioned fish-woman cannot act (somehow i never noticed this before). she should have danced once, then immediately been turned into a zombie.

all said though, the movie wasn't a total wash. here are some of the bright moments:

1) some actually pretty smart political humor in the beginning.

2) robert englund is hilarious as the strip club owner.

3) rival zombie strippers settle their differences with...ahem...ping pong balls. i can't really say any more.

4) ZOMBIE STRIPPERS!!!

all in all, not the masterpiece of zombie sleaze i was expecting. watch it if you're a fan of this sort of thing, but keep your expectations low.

jf

the undead arent sexy, weak...........

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
then why did you click on the thread?

i think someone's a little undead-curious!

jf
Well...uh... lessee... why did YOU click on the thread there Jarrod?? hmm? hmm? huh? Huh?

yeah, thawt as much. :uhyeah:

OP
jarrod

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...uh... lessee... why did YOU click on the thread there Jarrod?? hmm? hmm? huh? Huh?

yeah, thawt as much. :uhyeah:

cuz i think nekkid zombies are hot.

i fully embrace my inner freak.

jf

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
The "This is all your fault, existential *****!" line has now became a running quote with me and my soldiers. All the introspective and philosophical banter were so funny in counter point to the crass idiocy of every thing else in the movie that it had to intentional and was all that made the film worthwhile.
Not the worst movie ever, pretty good in parts(specific ones a few inches above Jenna's belly button:)), certainly funny in places.

Mark

Latest Discussions