ok you have to pick 4 weapons
a mode of transportation
a hide out
and why do you pick your weapons and mode of transportation

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain a post like this belongs in the locker room rather than the weapons discussion forum.

That said: My weapons would be a swiss army knife, a first aid kit (its a bludgeoning weapon!), a sword (assuming I have a way to sharpen it) and a bow (assuming I have a quiver of arrows) . My mode of transportation would be a shuttle capable of reaching Mars. My hideout would be a terraformed fully self-supportive farm/biodome..
For explanation: I don't think zombie's have the intellectual capability to get to Mars. The swiss army knife and sword both have many more uses than their original intent. The first aid kit for the inside contents, and the bow and arrows to keep me from being bored or if a really smart zombie somehow figures out how to get to Mars.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain a post like this belongs in the locker room rather than the weapons discussion forum.

That said: My weapons would be a swiss army knife, a first aid kit (its a bludgeoning weapon!), a sword (assuming I have a way to sharpen it) and a bow (assuming I have a quiver of arrows) . My mode of transportation would be a shuttle capable of reaching Mars. My hideout would be a terraformed fully self-supportive farm/biodome..
For explanation: I don't think zombie's have the intellectual capability to get to Mars. The swiss army knife and sword both have many more uses than their original intent. The first aid kit for the inside contents, and the bow and arrows to keep me from being bored or if a really smart zombie somehow figures out how to get to Mars.
there is a locker rooms forum

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
and man a swiss army knife out of all the weapons you pick a swiss army knife

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
there is a locker rooms forum

If this was a question: yup! The Locker Room Bar & Grill

It's the main forum/subforum to post non-MA stuff, or MA-related stuff, for fun. No politics though.

and man a swiss army knife out of all the weapons you pick a swiss army knife
I am not in any real danger, and that is one of the most useful items I currently have when I go camping, I assume it'll still be useful when I am living in a biodome without much technology.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
If this was a question: yup! The Locker Room Bar & Grill

It's the main forum/subforum to post non-MA stuff, or MA-related stuff, for fun. No politics though.

I am not in any real danger, and that is one of the most useful items I currently have when I go camping, I assume it'll still be useful when I am living in a biodome without much technology.
that makes sense I think my weapons would be kali stick for mid range and a standard issue karambit marine knife
and a for my side arm I would have a black desert eagle with a assault riffle with he desert eagle and ar 15 both having unlimited rounds
with my mode of transportation being a mid size rv with armor platting and re sealible tires and the only way in or out being through the the roof the door on the roof being armor plated as well and my hide out would be a surban house in a normal looking neighbor hood where and bricks stacked up kinda like a gated community around the entire neighborhood

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming I was stuck on earth, I would probably choose similar weapons. I would just prefer not being near them since eventually they'll get me.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Assuming I was stuck on earth, I would probably choose similar weapons. I would just prefer not being near them since eventually they'll get me.
depends on what kind of zombies we are dealing with tbh cause I def wouldn't want to leave earth

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
depends on what kind of zombies we are dealing with tbh cause I def wouldn't want to leave earth
Eh, better to leave earth than risk death. Especially if I can get some of my friends or family on the shuttle with me, since I'm even more sure they wouldn't be able to all survive on earth.

What sort of zombies would you be okay sticking around for?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Four weapons:
1 - My suppressed Glock 41. Don't attract zombies with noise. High capacity. Accurate.
2 - A suppressed AR-15 with decent optics, the whole thing set up for medium-long range shooting. Same as above, but also good for hunting.
3 - A sword. Preferably a rapier or katana. Silent, and don't need to be reloaded.
4 - A good multitool. A toolbox in your pocket is useful.

Transport:
The Jeep I built a few years back. It will go literally anywhere.

Hidey Hole:
The 150 year old maximum security prison 30 miles from where I live. 40' high stone walls - zombie proof. Easy to clear out one cell at a time, which would make room for hundreds of survivors, allowing the possibility of starting a new civilization.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Four weapons:
1 - My suppressed Glock 41. Don't attract zombies with noise. High capacity. Accurate.
2 - A suppressed AR-15 with decent optics, the whole thing set up for medium-long range shooting. Same as above, but also good for hunting.
3 - A sword. Preferably a rapier or katana. Silent, and don't need to be reloaded.
4 - A good multitool. A toolbox in your pocket is useful.

Transport:
The Jeep I built a few years back. It will go literally anywhere.

Hidey Hole:
The 150 year old maximum security prison 30 miles from where I live. 40' high stone walls - zombie proof. Easy to clear out one cell at a time, which would make room for hundreds of survivors, allowing the possibility of starting a new civilization.
why a katana though I feel like that alot of people go to no firearm weapon

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
why a katana though I feel like that alot of people go to no firearm weapon

The swords I have the most training and experience with are the katana and rapier. It would be foolish to pick a weapon I didn't know how to use...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Weapons...
- niuweidao
- tactical knife (with paracord)
-supressed glock 23
- firecrackers (good for distractions)

Also going with jeep

As for hideout on a lakehouse surrounded by water. Hopefully they cant swim well

Latest Discussions