First Annual

KENPO CAMP
Aug 13, 2005 10am to 4pm
Nautilus Fitness Center
4310 South Miami Blvd Suite 1, Durham, NC 27703
$50 pre-register before August 1st $65 at the door

Featuring

ZACK WHITSON

Mr. Whitson is highly respected as a practitioner and instructor in theblade art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali and the empty hand art of Ed Parker’sAmerican Kenpo. Mr. Whitson is a sought after seminar instructor,known for his exceptional teaching talent, and his ability to bring newdepth, insight and dimension to traditional training. Due to hisextensive knowledge of edged weapons, law enforcement professionalsalso seek Mr. Whitson’s instruction in edged weapon defensive tactics.

Mail $50.00 check or money order to John Bahr 5500 Fortunes Ridge Dr. #63C Durham, NC 27713

Call 919-414-9092 for additional information.

S

Slyder 6

Hi John,

It's Nick. We spoke on the phone a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to drop you a line, letting you know that I'm logged into martialtalk.com as well. I'm moving in about a week, so I will contact you soon.

Nick

TwistofFat said:
RALEIGH/DURHAM NC

First Annual

KENPO CAMP
Aug 13, 2005 10am to 4pm
Nautilus Fitness Center
4310 South Miami Blvd Suite 1, Durham, NC 27703
$50 pre-register before August 1st $65 at the door

Featuring

ZACK WHITSON

Mr. Whitson is highly respected as a practitioner and instructor in theblade art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali and the empty hand art of Ed Parker’sAmerican Kenpo. Mr. Whitson is a sought after seminar instructor,known for his exceptional teaching talent, and his ability to bring newdepth, insight and dimension to traditional training. Due to hisextensive knowledge of edged weapons, law enforcement professionalsalso seek Mr. Whitson’s instruction in edged weapon defensive tactics.

Mail $50.00 check or money order to John Bahr 5500 Fortunes Ridge Dr. #63C Durham, NC 27713

Call 919-414-9092 for additional information.

Latest Discussions