Originally posted by Master of Blades
Oh sorry, forgot you had that whole gay idol thing going on with the NWO :D

Is that any way to talk to your instructor????????:rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
I have always said I would get into the ring with these guys to get my backside handed to me just for the money :D.

:rofl:

Brother Rich,
I've always said that if I were bigger then I'd be doing that stuff. Watching Spike Dudley get his A$$ kicked around there's no room for me. However I think my skills would be a little better than his.:shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
lol, Naw, fighting words are differant, that was what we in England call a joke :D

It sounds to me like you have a way out anytime you wish with that statement:soapbox:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spike is in pretty good shape for a littl guy But hell I think he may be bigger thn me or at least weigh more.
If i can keep my body at under 10 percent I'm happy. Usually it runs about 8%. Any thing over 10 and I start looking round

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tshadowchaser
Spike is in pretty good shape for a littl guy

I'll agree with 'ya there.:)

If i can keep my body at under 10 percent I'm happy. Usually it runs about 8%. Any thing over 10 and I start looking round

:rofl:

OP
P

progressivetactics

Rey Mysterio Jr-----Little guy in good shape.....I think he is about 3'9 and weighs about 89#'s.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Brother Rich,
I've always said that if I were bigger then I'd be doing that stuff. Watching Spike Dudley get his A$$ kicked around there's no room for me. However I think my skills would be a little better than his.:shrug:

I would be willing to step into the big Ring with the gloves. I know I am not in their class for boxing and shape, yet for the money (* Assuming people woudl be willing to pay to see me get beat up *).

JF, Do not count yourself out. :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
Rey Mysterio Jr-----Little guy in good shape.....I think he is about 3'9 and weighs about 89#'s.

Are you sure that he is that small because that just doesn't seem quite right.:confused:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo
I don't know, he's still on vacation;)
Despite what that moronic nit posted in my help thread in the Kenpo section, Mr. C is not on vacation. He has been Australia working very hard with a few small schools and doing seminars.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Despite what that moronic nit posted in my help thread in the Kenpo section, Mr. C is not on vacation. He has been Australia working very hard with a few small schools and doing seminars.

I ain't no MORONIC!:mad:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

:rofl: :rofl:

You know, I thought about calling you again but I got busy:shrug: . I didn't want to get your voice mail again.;)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I was not referring to you, you nit. I was talking about the aussie that decided to tell me that a.) I didn't know what the hell I was talking about and b.) That because he didn't know me that he felt it unnecessary to help me get in touch with Mr. C

OP
P

progressivetactics

slight exaggeration. But He is only about 5'5.......and about 155 I think.

Pretty impressive for a little guy.

how are the shoulder work outs coming?

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
slight exaggeration. But He is only about 5'5.......and about 155 I think.

Yeah, I thought he was about my size.;)

how are the shoulder work outs coming?

It's going good. Right now I had to take last week and this week off from lifting but I will be back next monday. Hard and heavy I found is what strengthens them up. Also instead of using the military machine my partner & I are using the smith machine instead. I'm not sure which is better but the results are more noticeable with the smith machine.

OP
P

progressivetactics

Hard and heavy I found is what strengthens them up.

Like I said, you have to pound on some weight to break through barriers sometimes. Good Job.

Also instead of using the military machine my partner & I are using the smith machine instead. I'm not sure which is better but the results are more noticeable with the smith machine.

Don't forget dumbbell presses. You need to do individual arm presses to really explode the shoulders.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Yeah, I thought he was about my size.;)

It's going good. Right now I had to take last week and this week off from lifting but I will be back next monday. Hard and heavy I found is what strengthens them up. Also instead of using the military machine my partner & I are using the smith machine instead. I'm not sure which is better but the results are more noticeable with the smith machine.

Why? Ain't gonna help you none when I get a hold of ya!;)