Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
z4fpqrrwh4dy.gif

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That mantis needs to go back and retrain his basics. He hit the cat dozens of times, with practically no effect.

OP
Tony Dismukes

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That mantis needs to go back and retrain his basics. He hit the cat dozens of times, with practically no effect.
It's actually very advanced technique. He was booping dim mak pressure points in such as way as to interfere with the flow of the cat's chi, so that the larger opponent lost his focus and wandered off.

Either that or a 10,000% weight differential worked in the cat's favor, but we all know size is no match for technique, so that couldn't have been the case.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score

Obviously very expert use of pressure points by the Mantis. Notice the totally confused and subdued look on the face of the cat just before it leaves. I doubt it even remembers tangling with the mantis.

It bothers me that I, a Hapkidoist, have to point out the above, before our Mantis style Kung Fu practitioners chime in. Come on guys, we're all friends, and besides you can't keep your styles secrets forever. :)

Latest Discussions