Your thoughts on this?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a crock. I am suprised there are ANY students standing there watching that. If I were a student and thought that the show was even semi-real, I would be wondering when he would start whailing on me more than thinking about the training and technique.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Indeed... although without knowing their relative positions/ranks it's hard to say just why he didn't do that.

True and I suppose out of respect he should not hand him a beating on camera or on front of the group, but I got to tell you, if he were using me for a training dummy like that.....afterwards.... we got a problem.

This guy is nothing special. Just some wombat who found another wombat who's stupid enough to let himself be knocked senseless over and over-

I like this description and I just felt this deserved reposting

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
The thing is, it can't be good for the body either. I don't believe the guy getting beat on is acting based on the video in my previous post. It must work, they seem to get the same results.

The OP video seems a little dangerous, careless, and wreckless to me.

I agree whole-heartedly. How safe is it to hit a training partner in the neck? It is good for a laugh, but nothing more.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod Note:

Thread moved to Horror Stories.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

Latest Discussions