Your Daily Practise ?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It varies from day to day

3 mornings a week

Sit-ups, pushups, deep knee bends, leg raises based on Systema and Xingyi Santi shi standing, (if time allows).

3 mornings a week

Chen style Chan Si Jin and Santi shi standing.

Also in the morning if time allows, and lately it doesn’t Ba Duan Jin or Yang style Qigong

Evenings is forms (different on different days) various Yang style forms, Hebei Xingyi Wu Xing and that is mostly it except for the Sanda stuff, kicking, punching, and stretching.

However the morningand evening routines will be changing next month as things will be changing as it concerns with what I am training and the realization that there simply is not enough time in the day to continue at this rate and be any good at any of them.

This mornings routine however was, didn’t do a damn thing, I gave myself a break.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Each morning I do Ba Duan Jin and Golden Bell Cover qigong, and I usually walk the circle for half an hour or so.

On the weekends I do forms and weapons.

qi-tah

Brown Belt
Reaction score
At the moment all i am doing is Standing (although i'm actually sitting!) tree meditation and 1 finger qi gong as i'm recovering from an arthroscopy on my troublesome left knee. I can't wait to get back to ba gua training - i miss my daily 24 palm ba gua qi-gong and Lao ba zhang. Not to mention having to sit on the sidelines and watch whilst everyone else has fun in class! :-(

Latest Discussions