Young Me/ Now Me

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Found this and found it actually quite fascinating and fun to browse through. Seems there's a project going around where folks would find pictures of themselves when they were young (as we all were) and as closely as possible (sometimes too closely as you will see) reproduce the photo today as they are now. http://colorwar2008.com/submissions/youngnow?page=1
Going through it (and sometimes there are repeats) it became fascinating to say the least to see the changes in facial structure and sizes of the people from when they were either babies or small children to the adults they are now.

Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the young me photo but the comparison is roughly 30 years apart.

I know that some folks here are private oriented but I think it would be fun if those who aren't so (justifiably) guarded to post the youngest photo they have and compare it to the most recent.

Attachments

• $Copy of self 05.jpg
    $Copy of self 05.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 135
  • $Copy of 002_02.JPG
    $Copy of 002_02.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 138

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
wow MA-Caver, that is a really cool link! It is SO interesting that folk can appear so similar after so many years.. and it is wonderful to see that some of the interests have persisted from childhood into adulthood.. And some of them, their parents' house still has the same wallpaper :) Brilliant!! Thank you... I am wondering what it says on your badge?? :)
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a great link Caver! Though this woman hasn't changed her hairstyle in 30 years! lol

Unfortunately, I don't have the equipment to post an old pic of me. If I did, you might see a shot from the '80s of me with really high, spiral permed hair, acid washed jeans, lots of yellow gold jewelry (even though I'm a silver gal) and big earrings! lol

I do have a really cool old picture of my dad, my sister, and me, that was taken in one of those photo booths somewhere when I was probably about 6-years-old or so. My sister had it enlarged and I framed it. I'll try to scan it at work sometime this week and see if I can get it posted.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
wow MA-Caver, that is a really cool link! It is SO interesting that folk can appear so similar after so many years.. and it is wonderful to see that some of the interests have persisted from childhood into adulthood.. And some of them, their parents' house still has the same wallpaper :) Brilliant!! Thank you... I am wondering what it says on your badge?? :)
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna
The badge says

Deaf
DEAF
DEAF
SUPPORT!

Was one of those things that I attended those many years ago that advocated Deaf Rights... it worked... and while there's still work to be done in that area they (we) have come a long way.

Latest Discussions