young female wrestlers

J

JDenz

Lol I am involved with both AAU and Usa wrestling now, If you look at my posts I am the only one here writting about the US teams, top 25 teams in Division one rule changes and the female US teams. I love wrestling and have spent my whole life wrestling but it is a dying sport. Maybe RealPro wrestling can get on a network and bring a little life back to the sport. How many of you guys have been to a national or international level tournament or camp? By the way there are two girls on our highschool team right now. One is super good looking the other I haven't seen yet. I don't think she has scored a point yet in her matches. I think that she has alot of heart but she is just getting overpowered. For womens wrestling they make the weight cutoff 168 I think it is 160 something. So there are alot less spots to fill. It is prety tough to fill a highschool boys team though. Here in New York in Section 6 there are alot of teams without a full lineup.

M

MountainSage

JDenz,
Let me guess, they kick you off the cheer team for to much pride in your team. You may consider your statements to be from a realists standpoint, yet if you go into a fight with a losing attitude you will lose. Title whatever has nothing to do with wrestling, it has to do with money. Don't take the money don't have to follow the rules. There are many programs, I believe the AAU system, where most clubs don't get federal funding and do fine. We have become depend on Gov't dollars and that sad. My local program has commitment of $8,000 private dollars to continue the wrestling program that's $3,000 more than the gov't gives them. Cheer up buddy this fight not over, wrestling I mean.

Mountainsage

J

JDenz

Lol government money lol that is a joke. Lol all our money is from fund raising that we do. It isn't a matter of anything really we have no influence on what is going on in the wrestling world. When collages have to cut a program wrestling is one of the first to go. I will get the figures on how many programs have been cut in just the last five years. It is over 90 schools I know that for sure I have the exact number in another post back to rereading. AAU wrestling doesn't really mean that much unfortunitly. USA wrestling is facing huge financal problems as well. Without the private clubs that donate the money and space for our international guys our team would suck. But we are awsome and our womens team is awsome. I am telling you if things don't change with title nine and school funding there will be no more highschool collage wrestling. Wrestling will be like Judo is now. A club sport outside of schools. Maybe that would be a good thing though. It actully might increase the people that wrestle.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by JDenz
Wrestling will be like Judo is now. A club sport outside of schools.

I wonder if this might be so. It's an interesting thought.

Maybe that would be a good thing though. It actully might increase the people that wrestle.

Maybe!

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
For the a Straight Answer is it's just weird.

It can not be the most comfortable thing to do
especialy at an early age were some boy's & girls
don't even like playing in the same play ground
let alone Wrestle on a mat.

U don't se co/ed Swim Teams Y wood U have co/ed
Wrestling.

Im not saying Girls Should not Wrestle
but i don't think it should be mixed in competion.

just my 2 cent's don't spend it all
in 1 place
:asian:

J

JDenz

lol I know what you are saying. There is a great looking girl on our highschool team there is no way I could wrestle with her on a daily basis. I would need about 12 showers a practice.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lol I know what you are saying. There is a great looking girl on our highschool team there is no way I could wrestle with her on a daily basis. I would need about 12 showers a practice.

Can U emagen beeing a teen
were your Hormones are all ready freakin out

U peaking through a hole in the wall to catch
a clip of the girls taking it off.

Now U are sent out to wrestel her on the mat
& U saw her goods earlyer
now U are touching them ups something PoPed up

May be not at an early age but I know what i was into at age 9
most kids wil be kids

J

JDenz

lol can you imgine at 14-16 lol man I can't. Although i did grapple with a girl in collage once and it wasn't sexual.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by MountainSage
JDenz,
if you believe wrestling is dying then quit. I will fight to keep wrestling alive with my last breath. There is not better all around athlete than a good skilled wrestler. Add some kicking and punching and you've got a real bad @ss and probably a nice person to boot:D. Add youth and weapons train and you got a future Navy S.E.A.L. and no I'm nowhere near the ability of a SEAL(I wish).

Mountiansage

Make a Note Jdenz is a serious Wrestler
Who dedicates him self to the sport both as a coach
& a Competitor.

He has been helping me work on my Wrestling
for my up coming cadge fight in Sept.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Uh oh, I think JDenz just gave you the "kiss of death.":eek:

He blasted at me a few
hard low kicks & some good Strike.

In adition to being a Good Wrestler He can Strike
& has Submisson Skills.

J

JDenz

Wow I better get the check in the mail to Primo for building me up so good.

J

JDenz

Good post but that is what I have been saying all along. Everyone should wrestle just boys should wrestle boys and girls should wrestle girls. Wrestling is getting sued by crossdressers and sex change opperation patentents now, so in the near future look for conterversal rulings still on the way.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wow I better get the check in the mail to Primo for building me up so good.

SHOW ME DA MONEY

I tell it Like it is

& can even admit to making a mistake
If u look at my post it say's My Cadge Fight is in Sept.

When it's realy in Jan:eek:

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good post but that is what I have been saying all along. Everyone should wrestle just boys should wrestle boys and girls should wrestle girls. Wrestling is getting sued by crossdressers and sex change opperation patentents now, so in the near future look for conterversal rulings still on the way.

Yeah, too much crap to go through, just keep them seperate. I don't think I would have any trouble now as an adult wrestling a woman, but dont ask a 15 year old guy to wrestle his high school crush Britney Spears lookalike, not a good idea.

7sm

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by 7starmantis
Yeah, too much crap to go through, just keep them seperate. I don't think I would have any trouble now as an adult wrestling a woman, but dont ask a 15 year old guy to wrestle his high school crush Britney Spears lookalike, not a good idea.

7sm

=-) I agree 150%

Latest Discussions