You open the cupboard....

OP
don bohrer

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It's a conspiracy I tell you. This morning I'm running a little late so pass on Duncan Donuts. I'm thinking I'll just get to work and hit the ol coffee maker. At this point you might think you know were this is going. Well yeah, but there's little sick twist to this story. Anyway the coffed pigs got to the pot before me, but I dont panic I just do what I normally do most mornings. I open the cupboard, and............... there's only DECAFE! God hates me! Who's brite idea was it to sqeeze those little coffee beans until there's no caffine in em? Man life is so unfair. I had to drink freggin tea all day! :(

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Lately, I've been chuging 1 bottle of bawls around noon as a pick me up. About 400-500mg per day. I know a gal who does about 2liters of mt dew a day....has perpetual anime eyes....

She probably has a lot more than that. My fellow co-worker (drank) Mt. Dew by it seemed like the gallon load. Well he eventually went to the dr. with some health issues. Come to find out his sugar level was in mid 350 range. 200 points higher than it should be. Dangerous levels.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No kidding. Moderation is a key. I think she does the diet stuff, but still.... I know I often go sugarless on my tea just to save the calories. (The bubbletea is vicious there...each 'pearl' is 15 cals...)

OP
don bohrer

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I tip the scales at 115, but still watch the sugar... well most of the time. :rolleyes: Right now I have a jelly filled mexican pastery on my desk that is breaking my will power! Anyway I watch the sugar when I start to feel drained. I find to much sugar and I have absolutely no energy.

Latest Discussions