You have got to be kidding

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Straight out of Road Runner. All that was missing was "Acme" printed on the side.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:rofl: ... gasp... air, ... :rofl: ... I need air to breath!... glurg... :rofl:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The words "Darwin Award" come to mind... except that he lived through it.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Then again, he may have effectively removed himself from the gene pool considering how many shots to the nuts he has taken — and that's just going by those that are on film :)

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then again, he may have effectively removed himself from the gene pool considering how many shots to the nuts he has taken — and that's just going by those that are on film :)

But is that what we want, zD? That our descendents unto the seventh generation will be denied the chance to see this guys descendents unto the seventh generation doing something so hilariously stupid?? Don't we want our progeny to have the chance to roll around on the floor laughing themselves sick, as I just about did when I saw that video this afternoon?

What a bleak world that would be.... :waah: :lol:

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
But is that what we want, zD? That our descendents unto the seventh generation will be denied the chance to see this guys descendents unto the seventh generation doing something so hilariously stupid?? Don't we want our progeny to have the chance to roll around on the floor laughing themselves sick, as I just about did when I saw that video this afternoon?

What a bleak world that would be.... :waah: :lol:

I trust that genetic mutations will continue to create people with the desire to see how much pain they can take before they die for our own amusment.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my! I am still laughing.
icon10.gif

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I trust that genetic mutations will continue to create people with the desire to see how much pain they can take before they die for our own amusment.

No doubt—after all, if either of this guy's parents had had the same `incompetent moron' gene that he clearly does, the odds on him ever having been conceived would probably be close to nil, so it's very likely that he himself corresponds to one of those mutation...

Latest Discussions