Yondanchris in Motion! American Kenpo Extensions

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello All,

Here are some quick videos taken today during Associate Professor Clark Cole and I's training session in the park!
We are working on Blue Belt Extensions!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQO6AdW6aU6SQ8jwvEmk9br39rLH4BIs[/video]

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
a nice set of video's. Its been so long since I learned any I have no idea anymore how accurate they are,but they look good.
I thought extension to techniques came after black belt am i wrong in this?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
When you train the extensions to the base tech depends on the curriculum that you are using.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

OP
Yondanchris

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
a nice set of video's. Its been so long since I learned any I have no idea anymore how accurate they are,but they look good.
I thought extension to techniques came after black belt am i wrong in this?

After the Orange 24 extensions required for 1st brown belt, we do not adhere to the "written" versions of the extensions for Purple-green belt, we integrate concurrent knowledge and create our "own" extensions while learning and referring to the original extensions as written down or displayed by people like Mr. Tatum or others....

OP
Yondanchris

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When you train the extensions to the base tech depends on the curriculum that you are using.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

We are using the curriculum (techniques) as taught to Mr. Cole by Pat Salantri, although as I said after the 24 Orange Belt extensions they will alter/vary from the "original".