Yo

Streetfighter2

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone just joined up, now I haven't really got much martial art stuff apart from a bit f boxing but I'm from a rough neighbourhood and have been in a large amount of scrapes and I workout on a punch bag. Sure maybe I'm not skilled but I can fight. When I look at some martial arts guys I think they overthink stuff to much who cares about a perfect stance or a perfect punch as long as you can fight that's all that matters in my eyes. I'm also a huge believer that fitness is majorly important in fights. But I'm not a disrespectful guy and I don't wanna be thought of as a punk kid I respect martial artists and wanna see different opinions.

Peace

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to martial talk. I agree on your points that good fitness is essential for martial art and that some martial artists are to analytical and focus more on theory but that's not everyone that's some. Anyway hope you enjoy and it'll be interesting to hear from a guy with a lot of street experience

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk. You'll certainly find a lot of theory here - mind you, it's tough to do much actual training on a forum, so bickering over theory is as close as we can get to fighting here.:D

Latest Discussions