Yippiee! More "no touch" knockouts! Yay!

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
if one was far enough away to use a no-touch KO, wouldn't they also be far enough away to escape?

IOW, why waste time charging up your super sayain powers to throw a kameyameya wave at someone when you could run away?

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I don’t usually write about this stuff because people always seem to take it the wrong way.......

I and a friend were walking home from work years ago and this punk dressed up as an East LA gangbanger slammed into me quite on purpose. I turned to look back and he did the same. I have to admit I don’t really look like a “tough guy” so he most likely thought I was going to be “easy”.

He got mouthy and starting swearing and doing “gang signs” at me and saying how he was going to “cut” me and gesturing to his pocket, I asked what his major malfunction was. He said he was going to kick my ***….so I asked him “Oh…are going to fight?”….he said “yeah, I am going to “f” you up”, he motioned like he was putting his hand in his pocket….at this point I said nothing and grabbed both his ears and ever so delicately slammed my forehead onto the bridge of his nose with a nice head butt……which seemed to break his nose rather quickly…..he fell and crumpled up in a little ball moaning about something, I couldn’t really understand what he was saying….so I asked “are we done fighting now?”…

You ARE the man!!:D
However, I want to know which pressure points you activated, to make him fall down..... :D

Shu2jack

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The conditions are these:

Nobody touches me. Neither the guy doing the knockout or his assistants...at any time.

Nobody "catches" me. If you insist on this, then people of my choosing will catch me. If they require instruction on how to catch someone by you, you may do this but with someone other than me.

Nobody attempts to "revive" me (I submit it won't be needed). I am not to be touched at any time. I will assume all liability for injuries sustained IN WRITING...provided you don't touch me. If you get frustrated and hit me with contact, you'll face any legal and civil consequences.
I'll accept your challenge under the following conditions;

1.) Bring a mat for yourself to land on, this technique is so powerful that anyone you bring to catch you will be affected as well.

2.) No noisey, or distracting stimuli either from yourself or an outside source.

3.) Give me 3 hours max.

I won't really need 3 hours. I figure you'll nod off and pass out after about the 2nd straight hour of me talking about such facinating topics (in GREAT detail) such as how to properly dust off older books in library or go into a step-by-step account of my daily routine for waking up and getting ready for school.

If that fails, then I will bring in my Grandpa, who is a master of telling boring, sleep-inducing stories, for the 3rd hour.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I was thinking about no-touch knockouts and I thought about my grandpa and how many people he has been able to induce drowzyness in.

Latest Discussions