Yiliquan Fighting Strategies Seminar

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sifu Phillip Starr (Martial Talk's own Yilisifu) will be conducting a seminar in the fighting strategies of Yiliquan on 11 October 2003 in Tacoma, Washington. Specific times and location are TBD.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Yiliquan1
Sifu Phillip Starr (Martial Talk's own Yilisifu) will be conducting a seminar in the fighting strategies of Yiliquan on 11 October 2003 in Tacoma, Washington. Specific times and location are TBD.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Gambarimasu.

I am interested but too poor and too far away to attend.
If you could please send me some photos of you getting "whacked" I would be grateful.;)

OP
Matt Stone

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Even better for documentation of me getting my rather ample backside swatted all over Creation, RyuShiKan, will be the seminar in September with Sensei John Kerker, yondan under Sensei Sherm Harrill, Isshin-ryu.

Mr. Kerker was a Yili black sash once upon a time, but is now the chief instructor in Sensei Harrill's dojo. He will be visiting the Tacoma area to do an Isshin-ryu seminar with local folks, and has already expressed his desire to have be be uke... :(

Mr. Kerker and I go waaaaaay back, and he has been beating on me in one fashion or another for longer than I care to remember. In the end, though, I have learned some extremely valuable lessons from him, and I look forward to the beatings... I mean the lessons...

Gambarimasu.