Yik Kam Siu Lin Tau

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
:eek: no wonder Cho family doesn't want to back this guy as their representative..

dlcox

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hendrik has released his YKSNT Form in Four Parts here:

YKSLT part 1 - YouTube
I released a turd today, didn't feel a need to film it, just flushed it away. It wasn't an exclusive thing, everybody poops.

There are no secrets in Yongchun, no hidden mysteries. I didn't watch the video, I'm not putting Hendrik down and I could care less about any agenda connected to the video. The whole issue is a dead horse, no need to continue beating it. No one has the "One Ring" that binds them all Frodo.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Should you let your body to push/pull your arm for power, or let your body to chase your arm for speed instead of just move your arm and keep your body static?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Interesting clips, all. Now is it just me or is there something about Hendrick's clips that is , well ...soporific?

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting clips, all. Now is it just me or is there something about Hendrick's clips that is , well ...soporific?
In fairness to hendrik-
Minghe not Hendrik posted Hendrik's videos. regarding thos e and the others above zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Eric_H

Black Belt
Reaction score
If anyone wants a version that doesn't take half an hour to watch:

Only watched the first vid, but a form for a striking art that never has the hand go as high as head level... Sure looks valuable, you'd never want to hit someone or be hit there, right?

Eric_H

Black Belt
Reaction score
I like this one - a lot of body movement.

Huh, just a few years ago they called that same form Saap Yat Kuen. Cheng Kwong (if it's the same guy that taught Andreas Hoffman) is a Weng Chun guy, surprised he's trying to muddy the Weng Chun/Wing Chun waters again after that whole debacle with Sergio Iadarola a few years back.

Marnetmar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Huh, just a few years ago they called that same form Saap Yat Kuen. Cheng Kwong (if it's the same guy that taught Andreas Hoffman) is a Weng Chun guy, surprised he's trying to muddy the Weng Chun/Wing Chun waters again after that whole debacle with Sergio Iadarola a few years back.

Uhh no this is Sap Yat Kuen:

And how does some guy posting Cheng's version of SLT equate to Cheng trying to "muddy the waters"? What do you have against the guy anyway?

OP
M

Minghe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Why?

Why did I make the original post?

Because now everyone can see Hendrik in his full glory.

They can his his "Master Form" of which he has written copious amounts about in this and other forum and now say finally "Hendrik in some form of action other than talking"

Here it is ... his pious "Emei Snake & White Crane" for all to see.

One thing though, by releasing these Vid's he has done Sergio out of a Market in releasing his own DVD's!!! Now people won't have to attend his seminars to learn the "Real Deal"

Discuss ....

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why?

Why did I make the original post?

Because now everyone can see Hendrik in his full glory.

They can his his "Master Form" of which he has written copious amounts about in this and other forum and now say finally "Hendrik in some form of action other than talking"

Here it is ... his pious "Emei Snake & White Crane" for all to see.

One thing though, by releasing these Vid's he has done Sergio out of a Market in releasing his own DVD's!!! Now people won't have to attend his seminars to learn the "Real Deal"

Discuss ....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is there left to discuss.Have we not gone over Hendrik's positions over and over. People can see hendrik's posts and Sergio's stuff on you tube.

aatxe

White Belt
Reaction score
This is not Saap Yat Kuen ( that means 11 hands form ( or 11 section form) however this appears to be a modified version of Sil Lim Tao to make it appear like Andreas Hoffman's rendition of Weng Chun by that I mean if you look at the Tang family Weng Chun as well as the Chi family ( Chu Chong Man) renditions the torso does not move like that and the hand movements are not that exaggerated.

aatxe

White Belt
Reaction score
Only watched the first vid, but a form for a striking art that never has the hand go as high as head level... Sure looks valuable, you'd never want to hit someone or be hit there, right?
These look pretty interesting, thanks for sharing

Eric_H

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is not Saap Yat Kuen ( that means 11 hands form ( or 11 section form) however this appears to be a modified version of Sil Lim Tao to make it appear like Andreas Hoffman's rendition of Weng Chun by that I mean if you look at the Tang family Weng Chun as well as the Chi family ( Chu Chong Man) renditions the torso does not move like that and the hand movements are not that exaggerated.

That's a system I'd really like to see unmodified by Hoffman or Chen Kwong. I often wonder what the senior students of someone like Lao Chi Lung look like.

Latest Discussions