Yahoo: C-a-C: We solemnly swear to never, ever, ever fight each other

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
01-19-2010 02:56 PM:
ept_sports_mma_experts-226914988-1263925889.jpg

Along with their trainer "Crazy" Bob Cook, UFC welterweights Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck take oaths to be honorary police officers as part of an anti-drug campaign in Pennsylvania. The American Kickboxing Academy teammates are now back in San Jose training for their fights. Fitch will fight Thiago Alves at UFC 111 while Koscheck is rumored to be facing Paul Daley at 113. Take your shot at a caption in the comments; the winner gets an honorary police badge from the Scranton Police Department. Read on for winners from our last create-a-caption.

ept_sports_mma_experts-943074891-1263927216.jpg
First place: Chuck is tired of people not-so-subtly telling him he needs to improve his chin. -- Rob R

Second place: Well someone had to sexy up the picture. -- Diego G

Third place: I lost so much weight on Dancing with the Stars I might be able to cut to 145. Hmmmm, who would be a good challenger? -- Clint

Honorable mention: Did you ever get the feeling Maggie was a bad MMA wrighter? -- Travis S (This one had me laughing for an hour.) Also, there was one that was very, very funny that I could not use because it was not PG. But Allen, rest assured, that was hilarious.

More...
Yahoo! Sports.
Cagewriter is an MMA blog edited by Steve Cofield.

Latest Discussions