Xingyi

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Xingyichuan teachers in the Northeast, including Eastern NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and not including NYC?

Gaoguy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I teach xingyi wixing as part of the curricullum of Gao style baguazhang in SE Mass.
Buddy

Gaoguy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
A typo. It should be wuxing. Gao bagua is a very large system.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have had many a typo myself.

As I stated, "I use to train wuxing", I have not trained any Xingyi in several years.

I am starting to train again, but I have decided to focus on basics most like standing post skills. I am also trying to get my 5 elements and 5-element cascade form back. When I say basic I am including aerobic and some weight training as well, I am in horrible shape by comparison to when I was doing Xingyi (I was doing some Bagua at that time as well)

I will be going to China in May, to visit in-laws, and probably meet with a Xingyi Sifu, as well as a yiquan teacher.

This is in preparation to start doing some training when I am in China, since I will probably be there at least once a year from now on.

All that aside, I am looking for someone in America, the Northeast to be exact, that I can possibly go to from time to time to help me in my training of Xingyi, or at least to be able to ask questions.

Thank You

Gaoguy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well, you are certainly welcome to come down to Plymouth anytime. We're a friendly bunch.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I use to live about 60 miles North of Plymouth, in Peabody. And 65 miles West, near Worcester.

Plymouth is a nice area; you may see me there.

Thank You,

Latest Discussions