www.haineskenpo.com

OP
S

Shiatsu

No, he hit on his assistants wife. I mean sexually. Now his assistant left and is considered disloyal. He has tons of students, but they are truly brainwashed. People going from white to black in a year and a half. 1st to 5th in two years, and on and on. The only tested rank he has is red dragon. The rest are bought, or he made up the system. His black belt in Taekwondo was bought from joon Rhee(spelling) he can't even show you all of the forms required for black.

www.wdob.net

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Shiatsu
No, he hit on his assistants wife. I mean sexually. Now his assistant left and is considered disloyal. He has tons of students, but they are truly brainwashed. People going from white to black in a year and a half. 1st to 5th in two years, and on and on. The only tested rank he has is red dragon. The rest are bought, or he made up the system. His black belt in Taekwondo was bought from joon Rhee(spelling) he can't even show you all of the forms required for black.

www.wdob.net

after looking at the web site, it doesn't look like a dojo. This place has everything including Coke machine, fitness center.

if people consider this place "dojo", they are crazy.

smart people will leave ONLY stupid people are there.

i'm really suprised this place is not brought down or cop book this guy up

the world is very violent nowsday.

i'm glad that i spend every penny i have to learn how to defend MA

if i see this kind of guy on the street, i will teach them a lesson

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolKempoDude
it doesn't matter if you belong or don't belong to 1 particular group.

You should tell people up front where you OBTAINED your knowledge and SHOULD NOT wait for other to ask you that.

you have something to HIDE??? that is why you don't want people to know where you got your BB????

if you don't have anything to HIDE, why don't you let everybody KNOW????

that's simple

it is like Tracy brothers. These people let everybody know they LEARNED from Ed parker even though they are on their way now

Personaly I don't see anything wrong with letting "bye gones" be "bye gones". Perhaps he doesn't feel that advertising Tatum's system is what he wants to accomplish in his tapes. Obviosly he changed what he did not like and the fact that he calls it Kenpo refers to Ed Parker or one of his students. This guy ain't the Tracy brothers and perhaps he is trying to hide his origins, so what?
You either like the tape or you do not. This is the USA he is not bound by any law that requires he constantly refer to his old system or its teacher. He is the "master" of his own system and he is happy with that. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe if he were to use Larry Tatum's name to sell his tapes, Mr. Tatum might want and even deserve a cut in the profits?
Sean

OP
S

Shiatsu

Believe me, it is the whole enchilada. Black belt program, and everything else that a Mc Dojo has. His two 5th degrees in White dragon became that from white in under three years. It is very common in this school. Including black belts that have never been really hit, and have a true sense of false hope.:soapbox:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Touch'O'Death,

what is wrong with telling everybody I learned from A person and now i have my own system and don't relate to anybody

it's like jame ibrao.

isn't better ?????

at least, you show honesty instead of showing your BS

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Shiatsu
Believe me, it is the whole enchilada. Black belt program, and everything else that a Mc Dojo has. His two 5th degrees in White dragon became that from white in under three years. It is very common in this school. Including black belts that have never been really hit, and have a true sense of false hope.:soapbox:

i am glad that you find your new home and you certainly are happy with what you have. Good luck to you..

good luck with your fellow there.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
I screwed that last post up. its in the middle somewhere. Ok I guess I fixed it.

dude, you need to go back *fix* my quote in your post;)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Touch'O'Death,

what is wrong with telling everybody I learned from A person and now i have my own system and don't relate to anybody

it's like jame ibrao.

isn't better ?????

at least, you show honesty instead of showing your BS
I know not of the names you speak, but I hardly think one should announce personal flaws to sell a tape, but we will all be waiting for your open book tapes.
Sean

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

I know not of the names you speak, but I hardly think one should announce personal flaws to sell a tape, but we will all be waiting for your open book tapes.
Sean

1-i never say i am this or that
2-i never sell anything because i don't have anything to sell

i am a simple guy

my open book is blank. There is not much thing to fill at this point

btw, if you sell a tape without telling *more* *truth* about yourself, i will never want to buy your tapes because your tapes are NOT *authentic*

people must be crazy and stupid to buy this guy's tapes.

btw, it is NOT fair....it is SIMPLY a RIPP OFF

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1-i never say i am this or that
2-i never sell anything because i don't have anything to sell

i am a simple guy

my open book is blank. There is not much thing to fill at this point

btw, if you sell a tape without telling *more* *truth* about yourself, i will never want to buy your tapes because your tapes are NOT *authentic*

people must be crazy and stupid to buy this guy's tapes.

btw, it is NOT fair....it is SIMPLY a RIPP OFF
Have you actualy seen these tapes? Is there somthing about them that is just bad dope or are you just upset about the name thing?

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Have you actualy seen these tapes? Is there somthing about them that is just bad dope or are you just upset about the name thing?

i *reviewed* his short clips in the web this afternoon;)

received BB from lary tatum and *create* his own system right away???

i'm impressed :)

you are RIGHT this guy is very smart.

the way he doesn't tell everybody who and where he received BB is a good reason NOT to come to *learn*

i don't deal *dishonesty* people because they are full of s**t and BS

the martial art world is bad because of these people.

the less these people are, the better our world is

OP
C

compsolver

the way he doesn't tell everybody who and where he received BB is a good reason NOT to come to *learn*

Mr. Haines didn't create his own system right away after receiving his bb from Mr. Tatum. He spent several years making changes and then created his system. He will tell anyone in person or email about his original training with Mr. Tatum. How is that being dishonest? I've personally checked out Mr. Haines schools and feel he's very honest. So how is Mr. Haines bad?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

i'm impressed :)

you are RIGHT this guy is very smart.

Ok I'm fine with the no capital letters thing but I have no idea what you are saying. When was he dishonest? What is the ratio of said s***t to BS:shrug: Are you a student of Larry Tatum's or do you not like Larry Tatum and his black belts? The guy must have been good enough to get a black belt under Mr. Tatum. According to Mr. Lear and Clyde O'brient, that would mean he knew the techs good enough to flow from one ideal to the next. Did he loose that ability once he started his own system? Why are you so convinced this man is a liar? I feel sorry for the guy and I've never heard of him until you started attacking his character. :confused:
Sean

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by compsolver
Mr. Haines didn't create his own system right away after receiving his bb from Mr. Tatum. He spent several years making changes and then created his system. He will tell anyone in person or email about his original training with Mr. Tatum. How is that being dishonest? I've personally checked out Mr. Haines schools and feel he's very honest. So how is Mr. Haines bad?

Seems to me you have a great loyality yourself to Mr. Haines. Are you sure you are not one of his students trumpeting his system using this forum as free advertisment?:asian:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by compsolver

if everybody makes a few changes and creates their own SYSTEM after receving their BB from another person SEVERAL YEARS, i'll not be suprised to see we have 999999999999 MA systems in the world by 2010.

keep up all the good work, guys. The best part is we should call each other *founder* of NOTHING from this time.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Ok I'm fine with the no capital letters thing but I have no idea what you are saying. When was he dishonest? What is the ratio of said s***t to BS:shrug: Are you a student of Larry Tatum's or do you not like Larry Tatum and his black belts? The guy must have been good enough to get a black belt under Mr. Tatum. According to Mr. Lear and Clyde O'brient, that would mean he knew the techs good enough to flow from one ideal to the next. Did he loose that ability once he started his own system? Why are you so convinced this man is a liar? I feel sorry for the guy and I've never heard of him until you started attacking his character. :confused:
Sean

i am not a student of larry tatum. Oh yeah, you get a BB from this or that person doesn't mean that you are GOOD because if people are willing to pay for it and don't train hard, they can get what they want.

i'm tired of seeing people start to sell their own video tapes after creating their own SYSTEM and having a dojo for *several* years when they are NOT recognized by other in MA.

this kind of SCAM needs to be STOPPED.

whether this person is this or that, i'll let other to decide. I simply speak out with passion about 1 particular topic.

i don't hesitate to make my point even though it p*sses off people.

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenpo3631
Seems to me you have a great loyality yourself to Mr. Haines. Are you sure you are not one of his students trumpeting his system using this forum as free advertisment?:asian:

OP
C

compsolver

Originally posted by kenpo3631

no im not one of his students. just a person that was looking at a place to train. im not trumpeting his system as a free advertisement either. after having met Mr. Haines in person and viewing his classes and talking with him about his history with Larry Tatum per the Tatum link that someone posted i feel he's being honest. despite some of the negative comments on this thread about it i'm going to train there in the future. I sure wish some of the people with doubts that've posted were local to see what what i've experienced.