Wv????

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm from California. Sorry, I'll have to miss this tournament.

Welcome to MT!

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Greetings! I'm originally from SE Ohio, right across the river from Parkersburg, WV. I live in Columbus now.

What is this compeition of which you speak?

OP
Stategirlwv

Stategirlwv

White Belt
Reaction score
It is being hosted by Dale Thayer. However the competition is open for any style that wants to come.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I'm in Virginia but drive into Charleston every now and then to make a delivery. I'm in Beckley 5 days a week. Beautiful state.

OP
Stategirlwv

Stategirlwv

White Belt
Reaction score
Well The tournament went pretty well. My 13 year old daughter took second place for novice Kumite and first place for her novice kata. My husband took 3 second places novice weapons, advanced kata, and advanced kumite. and I took 1st for novice kumite, and novice kata and 3rd for advanced weapons.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's great news. Quite a haul for a family. So, when will ya'll be building that extra room onto the house for all the medals and trophys?:ultracool
You guys have a real advantage training as a family. It means you never really have to stop training as you always have a training partner close by.

OP
Stategirlwv

Stategirlwv

White Belt
Reaction score
We are actually already building a training room in our basement and are planning to put shelves for the trophies around the top of the room in there. Yeah its really cool I told my daughter how many kids at your school do you know that get to "beat " up their mom and dad .... lol. And not get in trouble.

OP
Stategirlwv

Stategirlwv

White Belt
Reaction score
Same here. Haven't seen very many on the board .

I have earned my Green belt now. How ever I may have to set out for a while now, I tweaked my knee while practicing Pinan San-dan last night in class. But hopefully it will get to feeling better before class tomorrow night.

Who is your Sensei?

Latest Discussions