Wow The "Schools" You Find......

fighterxaos

White Belt
Reaction score
That has got me cracking up, he seriously put in Mortal Kombat music too? Oh, and those 36 oaths are something else this one caught my eye
2. In respect to the level of his chi I will not invite him to sleep in my home due to my own personal problems.
Oh, and all those oaths basically saying "pay me or die"

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
really i cant marry someone unless they are into CMA?

in direct conflict with #35 in the Oath: 35. I will not involve my school, Instructors, Masters, Grandmasters, or High Priest in any bad press or legal problems. I will not engage in any sexual conduct with anyone affiliated with my school

So I guess you gotta go out and marry someone who is in CMA from another school.

OP
I

ilhe4e12345

Green Belt
Reaction score
after watching his "amazing" videos....i am still going out of my mind. People actually pay him money....real money? not monopoly money?

This guy cant be real...i hope i never go to a tournament or convention and see him...i dont think ill be able to control myself and laugh myself into a coma

got to love his saying.....make your head..touch your.....are you kidding me? The Shaolin Temple hasnt rushed this mans "temple" and destroyed him yet...?

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
High Priest, phooey.

Dude can't hold a candle to this guy. For all my years of m. a. training, this is still the funniest site I've come across.