Work out in Buffalo?

The Mark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Any one in Buffalo want to get together this weekend, the 11th and 12th to work out a little? I will be there til Sunday evening. Sunday will probably be the better day for me but I am flexible.

It'd be fun to meet some new people.

Mark

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HI Mark,
Definately interested here, just have no room to workout at my place. Either day is good for me though.

OP
The Mark

The Mark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Great!! The only thing is my schedule became inflexible! Is Sat morning ok? Say 9:00? I can PM you as to where I'll be staying.

Mark

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Possibly. I'm not usually a morning person. (The joys of working on server admin stuff in the wee hours)
I can also call ya to coordinate if that works best considering the time frame. Have to warn you, I know minimal WC. :D

OP
The Mark

The Mark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm not a morning person either so we'll be on equal levels of grogginess.

OP
The Mark

The Mark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

Thanks for meeting with me. It was fun. I'm glad it worked out, even if it was an early morning on the weekend.

For the rest on the list who care to know, Bob showed me some Modern Arnis, basic strikes and some exercises.

Then I shared some of our approach to wing chun using luk sau/poon sau as the starting point. Forward intent, not contesting strength, position, sensitivity and a touch of short range power.

I hope that we'll be able to work out again.

Thanks

Mark

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Definitely. I had a blast. :D It's always good to meet new people and see new things. :)

Latest Discussions