wooo go pramuk

Zaii

White Belt
Reaction score
Why exactly does Buakaw tickle your fancy?

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Buakaw beat Sato for the title right? That was a great fight. I love how Buakaw changed his style to fight a taller opponent. That teep kwaa/left hook was devastating. I saw him use it a few times in the first round, and landed it everytime. I think Sato's corner was expecting Buakaw to fight much differently than he did.

Buakaw is definitely one of my favorites as well. His speed and timing is amazing. Buakaw kicks faster than alot of his K-1 competition can punch. I think he just may be the next Apidet.

Giorgio

Green Belt
Reaction score
wow, now i really want to see that fight. Anyone got a link to the final with Sato? I'd be forever grateful.

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
@Giorgio - here is a link in case you had trouble fining it... and for those whom may be inquiring about the fight themselves.

@Chris_muaythai - you taking my signature there buddy? hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like pramuk he's an amazing fighter he's really worked on his hands since the 2005 max, I was shocked to see hit put people down with punches.
I would have like to see him fight a freash Andy Souwer next time round, Looking at Souwers face im shocked he was allowed to fight.

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
True... I notice that too. Buakaw really sharpened his hands. What style is Andy Souwer by the way? His kicks (along with his pants) look like Savate.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thunder Foot said:
True... I notice that too. Buakaw really sharpened his hands. What style is Andy Souwer by the way? His kicks (along with his pants) look like Savate.

I heard it was chutebox..Im not to sure about that though.
Souwer is really good for his age though i think he just turned 23.

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Odin said:
I heard it was chutebox..Im not to sure about that though.
Souwer is really good for his age though i think he just turned 23.
You mean the Wanderlei Silva and Shogun camp? Hmm... I'll have to look into that, because the Chute boxe guys look alot more Muay in my opinion. But yeah, Souwer is only 23? I know Baukaw is 24...

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks... I looked him up. The spelling of "shoot" is what threw me off. Interesting style though.

Drag'n

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just saw a mini docu on Buakaws training.
He starts with a 10km run at 5:30am, and continues with heavy bag, pad work, sparring, and strength training till 10:30.
Starts again at 3:30 and does the same kinda thing till 8:30.
Thats 10 hrs a day!!!!
Do that for 10 years and you'll be an awesome fighter too.

OP
chris_มวยไทย
Reaction score
Just saw a mini docu on Buakaws training.
He starts with a 10km run at 5:30am, and continues with heavy bag, pad work, sparring, and strength training till 10:30.
Starts again at 3:30 and does the same kinda thing till 8:30.
Thats 10 hrs a day!!!!
Do that for 10 years and you'll be an awesome fighter too.

thats a lot of training , however if you like the sport that much its probably less bearable as it sounds , if i had the apropriate training equipments at home i could train for hours

Latest Discussions