What do u guy's think????/

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Halls out, as is Whitman. Whitman wouldn't be welcome back as he's engaged to Chyna. Halls a substanse abuser with a serious history of problems.

Hogans iffy on returning as he's got $$ differences with McMahan.

As for Nash, he's on the shelf and reportedly not too interested in coming back without Hall.

M

Master of Blades

I dont think they would be very welcome after that dreaful NWO story they had!!!!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I say leave them out. I didn't like them much anyway. Only when sting was in there bailing them out.

S

Shinobi

It's Waltman bro. Waltman :)

Forget the Wolfpac. It was nWo Hollywood 4 Life

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinobi
It's Waltman bro. Waltman :)

Forget the Wolfpac. It was nWo Hollywood 4 Life

I'm not sure how to answer this. Yes Shawn Waltman was (is) x-pac but I'm not quite sure that he actually made the wolfpack. He always had a hurt neck or something. Made some come back then got hurt again. He's good witha lot of heart don't get me wrong but I'm not sure he was it.

B

brianhunter

Im not a pro or anything but Nash has been back in the WWE for over a year and wrestled like 2 tag matches I think.
Hall was a drunk even with his "no alcohol" pills, Xpac, the 123 kid, SyxPac, whatever hes calling himself is only good in a group.

I think we need something new, not rehashed old angles let hogan ride out hulkamania and retire at mania, forget diesel, halls in rehab, and xpac still sucks!

The revolution would be a good group without HHH LOL ohh well for the benefit of those with flash photography Im out of here ;)

S

Shinobi

I was correcting someone else. They kept calling him Whitman, I was just pointing out it's Waltman.

Now, right now woulda been perfect for the nWo return. Bischoff has 30 days, he's sweating it, he gets fired the week before the PPV. Buuut he said he had a suprise for the WWE. Middle of PPV suddenly nWo, Hall, Hogan, Nash come running outa the stands and attack some Wrestlers in true nWo fashion. Would have been better then last years return.

B

brianhunter

I was correcting someone else. They kept calling him Whitman, I was just pointing out it's Waltman.

Now, right now woulda been perfect for the nWo return. Bischoff has 30 days, he's sweating it, he gets fired the week before the PPV. Buuut he said he had a suprise for the WWE. Middle of PPV suddenly nWo, Hall, Hogan, Nash come running outa the stands and attack some Wrestlers in true nWo fashion. Would have been better then last years return.

I think last years less then spectacular NWO run would have killed any momentum a current run would have. I think wrestling as a whole needs a shot of some new angles new story lines. Rehashing the old isnt hacking it so much for me anymore but I wasnt ever a big NWO fan anyways I always had two words for them SUCK IT :rofl:

S

Shinobi

Nahh I meant instead of last year bringing them back they should have waited untill THIS year. With the Bisch instead of McMahon.

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Nash,Luger,Sting,Steiner,Macho &KDogg
Thats The Wolf Pack.

S

Shinobi

Hows their song go....

"Don't turn ya back on the Wolfpac, ya might wind up jobbing to Nash"

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hows their song go....

"Don't turn ya back on the Wolfpac, ya might wind up jobbing to Nash"

K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by ace
Nash,Luger,Sting,Steiner,Macho &KDogg
Thats The Wolf Pack.

Actually Ace, the original Wolf Pack included all the members you listed except for Steiner.

S

Shinobi

It woulda been better had Hall started Wolfpac. Something like this. He gets the Title, Hogan asks for it, Hall says no, says he's tired of being in the sidelines. Hall leaves and starts Wolfpac. Bagwell jumps ship with Savage, Nash jumps ship outa loyalty to Hall, DDP joins. Then fued with nWo Hollywood.