i would like to say that YES! applied wing chun is in MANILA, PHILIPPINES
there will be a school establish here in Manila that will be teaching
Applied Wing Chun
CONTACT [email protected] for more information

clowreed

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I am moving to the Philippines next summer and would like to continue practicing wing chun.. does somebody know of a school or group in Manila?

Many thanks in advance,

Christian.
Hi, are you still looking for a Wing Chun school in Manila? You can check out Applied Wing Chun Philippines. they're teaching Applied Wing Chun from Sifu Duncan Leung's lineage. You can visit their website, http://www.appliedwingchunph.com

clowreed

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I am moving to the Philippines next summer and would like to continue practicing wing chun.. does somebody know of a school or group in Manila?

Many thanks in advance,

Christian.
Hi, are you still looking for a wing Chun School in Manila, You can check out Applied Wing Chun Philippines. They're teaching Applied wing Chun from Sifu Duncan Leung's lineage. You can visit their website http://www.appliedwingchunph.com.
They're located in Makati City

fat2x

White Belt
Reaction score
good day po sa lahat( good day to all.. we that the wing chun is establish on march 04 2010 there in makati...

jaidee

White Belt
Reaction score
AFAIK there are wingchun private schools in the philippines long before the IP Man movie.

In Binondo,there were people taught with WSL Wing Chun. Some of them are not here in the Philippines.

Today some still teach but only exclusively among the chinese community.

The newest schools are from golden harvest and yuri ting's applied wing chun in Makati.

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
AFAIK there are wingchun private schools in the philippines long before the IP Man movie.

In Binondo,there were people taught with WSL Wing Chun. Some of them are not here in the Philippines.

Today some still teach but only exclusively among the chinese community.

The newest schools are from golden harvest and yuri ting's applied wing chun in Makati.

You're so right jaidee, WC had spreaded through out the orient even before the Communist took over China.

I was introduced to WC when stationed at Clark Air Force Base in the mid 70's.

jaidee

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, there was WSL Wing Chun being taught by Luigi Cinco ( sorry if I misspelled the name ) who studied wing chun since he was a child from his Father who was schooled in WSL in the late 70's. Now they are based in Thailand.

That is at least as per my training partner who was taught by him for 5 years.

Technically these are not schools but private lessons. So its more in depth if learned one on one.

panday

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes it is in San Pedro, Laguna, about an hours ride from Manila. The name is Golden Harvest Wing Chun and Sandata Arnis.

panday

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, there is a wing chun school in the philippines. It is called Golden Harvest Wing Chun. You may contact Sifu Benny at +639275284087.

rendrith

White Belt
Reaction score
which one is a better for school for beginners? appliedwingchun or goldenharvest? tnx

Latest Discussions