Wing Chun-Insider information

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score

This Video will reveal the inner workings of the Wing Chun system. What some might call, secrets of the systems!!

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score

This Video will reveal the inner workings of the Wing Chun system. What some might call, secrets of the systems!!

You are joking right!? :D
Besides, your signature on another forum is this:
"There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret.." ;)

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
"There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret.." ;)

OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score

I would rather discuss the content of the video then the title of it. I agree there are no real secrets. I never said there was.Some people think there are Like JOY for instance, Hence the title of the video...

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For a well trained person there are no secrets; to the others all secrets are hidden in plain view. Right where they should be.

Here's a random observation. Secrets spelled backwards is sterces ...or more properly stircus. That's Latin for B.S. ;)

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would rather discuss the content of the video then the title of it. I agree there are no real secrets. I never said there was.Some people think there are Like JOY for instance, Hence the title of the video...
--------------------------------------------------------

Like Joy?

OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
secrets = in Chinese culture means pay me a lot of money otherwise you don't learn ****....

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure I see anything 'secret' or 'insider' in this clip. Just some loose/general WC ideas, demonstrated a bit sloppily if you're looking for input.

Futsao, if you don't want to discuss the title, then why title it as such? Are you just troll baiting - or did you actually have a purpose for naming the clip as such (or for sharing it for that matter)? This isn't the first time you've run into issues with titling of your videos..

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You wrote this,did you not?
" Such secrets should be kept " post # 4
-------------------------------------------------------Try reading again. You titled your post "Insider trade secrets"
those are the secrets that probably should be kept .

OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------Try reading again. You titled your post "Insider trade secrets"
those are the secrets that probably should be kept .

Yes I know what the title of my videos is,but if you read in the description you will see that I'm using that way because some people think of it in that way..

OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure I see anything 'secret' or 'insider' in this clip. Just some loose/general WC ideas, demonstrated a bit sloppily if you're looking for input.

Futsao, if you don't want to discuss the title, then why title it as such? Are you just troll baiting - or did you actually have a purpose for naming the clip as such (or for sharing it for that matter)? This isn't the first time you've run into issues with titling of your videos..

Do I need permission to title my own videos from you? I can call it anything I want.

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hmm.. You're the one getting uppity when someone mentions the title with "I would rather discuss the content of the video then the title of it". I think most would assume the content and the title go hand-in-hand.
FWIW I don't care what you call it. But if you feel this is 'insider' and 'secret' WC information, well, I guess the title is the least of your concerns. Carry on! :)

Last edited:

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Some videos are so bad- they should be kept a secret. Could hurt people if imitated.

Latest Discussions