Wing Chun in Ohio Columbus

EternalSpringtime

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Anyone have any idea about a Wing Chun school in Columbus Ohio?.

Thank you.

gblnking

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think Carl Dashcle had a school somewhere in Ohio. (Immortle Palm or something like that) Be careful though, he can be a bit of a thug. But if there isn't anything else at least you'll learn some Wing Chun.

OP
EternalSpringtime

EternalSpringtime

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think Carl Dashcle had a school somewhere in Ohio. (Immortle Palm or something like that) Be careful though, he can be a bit of a thug. But if there isn't anything else at least you'll learn some Wing Chun.

Help Appreciated. Thanks.

Taijiman

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if you found a place yet, but there's some Wing Chun classes being held at the community center (Lazelle Woods) up in the Polaris area towards Worthington. Just took my first class last night :)

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, check out Wu's Kung fu/Tai Chi at www.drwukungfu.com... they indicate specifically that Wing Chun is one of the principal KF styles they teach.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, ES, please do let us know what you find. MT is (in part) a huge reference work on technique, MA school curricula, everything... anything you post on what you find out firsthand will be very usefule to know (especially for us Columbusites, of course!)

OP
EternalSpringtime

EternalSpringtime

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey, ES, please do let us know what you find. MT is (in part) a huge reference work on technique, MA school curricula, everything... anything you post on what you find out firsthand will be very usefule to know (especially for us Columbusites, of course!)

I just moved to Columbus Ohio. I need some time to get used to the town, but once I join a Wing Chun class, I will be more than happy to share my experience.

Thank you again.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ES, I don't know what your traveling situation is, but if you take 71 South to 35 West, you can go to Benny Meng's school. I've heard nothing but good things about it, so it might be worth the drive. Just a thought.
http://www.mengsmartialarts.com

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
hey eternal spring time,

Hows everything?

I train at Mengs Martial Arts under Master Benny Meng.

I would definitely recommend coming and checking out the classes if you have enough time.

If you need directions email me at [email protected]

take care,
Zach

Latest Discussions