Wing Chun Boxing

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
So your not only a dumbass?

You are a racist army boy. Turn the 12 year old mode off boy, oh wait that's not possible since you are 12.

Can a mod or admin please stop this dumbass? Thank you

Why is racist not to be shot by Islamist? Don't understand sorry

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yeah. Mostly I agree with you. Although with a much softer emphasis.

It is very hard to expand a system with so many arbitrary rules.

I can see why a style would not want to step out too far and get manhandled in the adult pool.

But martial arts isn't about what you can do. It is about looking at what you can't do.

Rules is there for a reason man! With no rules you got no system

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
What does your military service have to do with anything. The person you were responding to was talking more so about HOW you are expressing yourself. When I, and others, around here speak to out Military and LE experience it is because it is relevant to the conversation at hand. Perhaps explaining how a certain art proved effective, describing the physiological experience of feeling "fight or flight" etc. However neither Military nor LE experience is necessarily indicative of maturity.

He was saying Im dumb. You don't stay alive long where I been if your dumb. There is different kinds of smarts in this world. Writing word on a page Im not so good. No reason to ridicule. In war zone with guys tryin to kill him Malos 79 might look bit dumb. Difference is Id help him, not laugh at him.

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a superior method, it's the person behind it that is responsible for success or failure. Techniques, biomechanics, theory and principles mean absolutely nothing without a sound strategy employed by a seasoned, well conditioned, mentally fit and intelligent being. No style can do that for you, you have to make it work by working.

Lol dude, have u ever tried wing chun. Strategy is right there!

Also there is better and not so good methods, I will take fighting with gun over fighting with hands. It is superior method and the biggest best fighter in the whole world has no chance use just his hands vs me with a gun:D

You sayin some crazy stuff here dude

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
He was saying Im dumb. You don't stay alive long where I been if your dumb. There is different kinds of smarts in this world. Writing word on a page Im not so good. No reason to ridicule. In war zone with guys tryin to kill him Malos 79 might look bit dumb. Difference is Id help him, not laugh at him.
He's not saying you are dumb nor commenting on your Grammer, spelling etc. He is talking about how you seem to react with some immaturity when people have opinions different than yours.

You even make arguments that are non sequiturs. This a Martial arts forum so when someone says their is "no superior method" they are referring to Martial Arts, not a gun fight.

The way you are responding reminds me of some of the people I have seen post on video game forums.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Lol dude, have u ever tried wing chun. Strategy is right there!

Also there is better and not so good methods, I will take fighting with gun over fighting with hands. It is superior method and the biggest best fighter in the whole world has no chance use just his hands vs me with a gun:D

You sayin some crazy stuff here dude
Back from your recent ban I see, that's great! Now we all can enjoy your special posting style again. Praise be to the baby Jesus.

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
He's not saying you are dumb nor commenting on your Grammer, spelling etc. He is talking about how you seem to react with some immaturity when people have opinions different than yours.

Wrong, he was saying I dumb

order yourself an adult brain, get rid of that 12 year old one because it only gives you problems with language and logical thinking

He is down on what I writing and my logic. That is saying I am dumb, not that reactions are not mature. So I just showd I not dumb. We r all dumb in certain situation dude!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Vacation not ban

I love your positive spin. Always look at the bright side of life! :)

Now, rather than going back to stupid old arguments on last week's posts, catch up with what we are talking about now and get on board with our ....yep, stupid new arguments! :D

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score

He is down on what I writing and my logic. That is saying I am dumb, not that reactions are not mature. So I just showd I not dumb. We r all dumb in certain situation dude!

Logic and intelligence are two different things. Immaturity can interfeer with the former but not the latter.

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you are talking about this guy? then I can tell you that ain't going to work. .

Your original mistake was in calling this a boxing punch. I pointed out that it wasn't a boxing punch. You said it had no power. I pointed out that the power comes from forward momentum. It wasn't a question of whether or not it worked in a given circumstance. And honestly, I don't think you would be taking Vunak's legs out. The guy is a bad ***! ;-)

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score

Someone left the door open again. Flies are getting in.

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your original mistake was in calling this a boxing punch. I pointed out that it wasn't a boxing punch. You said it had no power. I pointed out that the power comes from forward momentum. It wasn't a question of whether or not it worked in a given circumstance. And honestly, I don't think you would be taking Vunak's legs out. The guy is a bad ***! ;-)

Jowgawolf: Maybe this will be a little clearer? About mid-way through this clip I do the "blast" as well. The heel is up because it is essentially a forward rush.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

You even make arguments that are non sequiturs. This a Martial arts forum so when someone says their is "no superior method" they are referring to Martial Arts, not a gun fight.

The way you are responding reminds me of some of the people I have seen post on video game forums.
Ahem. It's grammar, not Grammer. ;)

Haha... hehe... funny? A little funny? Okay. Nevermind. :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Probably attract to the the smell of the few fat old rats hiding in here. Vermins hate the light so open the door is the right thing
Actually. That smell was me. Sorry. I had a Starbucks Egg and Cheese protein box for breakfast.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Probably attract to the the smell of the few fat old rats hiding in here. Vermins hate the light so open the door is the right thing
You know, that wasn't bad. Every now and then something that looks like wit pokes out of you.

So either - You act retarded on purpose as some sort of trolling smoke screen or..

You have some sort of severe dyslexia that causes you to both to not understand anything you read and not be understood when you write.

I'd call it 50/50 odds at this point.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jowgawolf: Maybe this will be a little clearer? About mid-way through this clip I do the "blast" as well. The heel is up because it is essentially a forward rush.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Frankly and unfortunately I dont see either boxingor wing chun in that clip.And the partner just stands there