Willem DeThouars has come to his senses

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of the problems is that Willem has so many students with so many sites and a lot of them say contradictory or out-of-date things. It's tough to figure out who is mistaken, who is blowing smoke and who has the Unvarnished Word.

OP
silat

silat

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
One of the problems is that Willem has so many students with so many sites and a lot of them say contradictory or out-of-date things. It's tough to figure out who is mistaken, who is blowing smoke and who has the Unvarnished Word.

That's the problem, at least 3 or 4 look like the official website of Willem de Thouars and the info on each is a bit different on who's who in his system!

I don't want to talk negatively about Grandpa Bill but how can a person keep loosing so many high ranking students all the time?

He will never have an official site if he can't do it himself because eventually the student running the site will break away and take it with them and then there goes another website dedicated to Grandpa Bill that he has control of or at least input on.

Sincerely,
Teacher: Eddie Ivester

jeff5

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Who knows about all the political stuff. He said, she said, blah blah blah, etc. I love the arts themselves, I find they have such immense value that I just try to put all the politics aside, train, and be the best practioner I can be.