Why <your martial art here> will get you killed in self defense

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I read those threads. Pure comedy gold.

I'd like to suggest to the admins that those threads be unlocked so that we can continue to post the ridicule that old Isaiah has worked so hard to earn. It would be a shame to deprive him of it.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I read those threads. Pure comedy gold.

I'd like to suggest to the admins that those threads be unlocked so that we can continue to post the ridicule that old Isaiah has worked so hard to earn. It would be a shame to deprive him of it.

They better locked as really what good is it doing ?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well he's been banned so he won't see it. All it's doing is giving him attention which what he wanted

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
He did have a point.

Just the other day, I was beaten and killed in self defense.

Damn this martial arts training!

D

Deleted member 39746

He did have a point.

Just the other day, I was beaten and killed in self defense.

Damn this martial arts training!

should have taken your self defence against fruit units.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pishposh! Everyone knows that the ultimate weapon is the pointed stick!

Wow+even+a+pointed+stick+good+thing+he+didnt+_7bac4939724d17c17264be700c9ef0ac.gif

D

Deleted member 34973

Yeah, I read those threads, I didn't see anything that warranted him getting booted from the site. Maybe the thread closed, but that would be iffy.

Especially when you always see threads about how Karate never works in self defense., but maybe I missed something

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I read those threads, I didn't see anything that warranted him getting booted from the site. Maybe the thread closed, but that would be iffy.

Especially when you always see threads about how Karate never works in self defense., but maybe I missed something
He posted threads style bashing every style, and style bashing is against the rules. He also made a challenge fight, which is also against the rules.

D

Deleted member 34973

He posted threads style bashing every style, and style bashing is against the rules. He also made a challenge fight, which is also against the rules.
Ah...I figured that there had to be something else. Thanks for the info, I recant, its good he was banned.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah...I figured that there had to be something else. Thanks for the info, I recant, its good he was banned.
Yup. Ordinarily im for them just banning the threads (or not, i found them funny), but when thats all hes doing, and then challenging people, it starts to get excessive.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or maybe the mere discussing of which martial arts got you beaten or killed in self defense got him beaten and/or killed in self defense......

:O

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for reports of a guy getting killed while teaching how to dodge nerf gun bullets, but I haven’t found any.

Latest Discussions