Why was Realistic Training locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

DWeidman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow. Mr Weidman's rep is red? Is that all from this one post?

He gave his opinion. I disagree as well, but the dogpile response has gone past the point of polite and respectful conversation.

Yep. -405 I think now. Nearly a 800 point swing because I dare ask a question of the Mod staff in a negative way... *gasp*

Seriously though -- I am now enjoying being a Red guy. I just fuels my growing "Screw being PC with this board" attitude.

-DW

saru1968

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yep. -405 I think now. Nearly a 800 point swing because I dare ask a question of the Mod staff in a negative way... *gasp*

Seriously though -- I am now enjoying being a Red guy. I just fuels my growing "Screw being PC with this board" attitude.

-DW

To be fair Dan, and i can be as much as fault of this on occasion as the next person.

Its often not asking the question thats the problem, but HOW the question is asked.

OP
D

DWeidman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
To be fair Dan, and i can be as much as fault of this on occasion as the next person.

Its often not asking the question thats the problem, but HOW the question is asked.

Agreed. I asked it that way on purpose - it wasn't an accident.

I mean -- if people are voting with their mouse and replies then this is the most popular thread EVER in this sub-forum. Both Replies and Views. Let me repeat that again for you all: It has DOUBLE the number of posts of the next closest thread and more views than ANY other thread in there. And it was locked...

I actually thought the thread in question was moving decently at the end. Of course, I was actually posting on it... so my vantage is skewed.

*shrugs*

-DW

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod Note

Attention All Users

The thread in the Ninjutsu section was locked due to a number of reasons, ranging from off topic posts, ignored mod warnings to return to topic, and rude posts.

This thread was moved, as it was best suited for this area. No redirect was left and it was stated that was done in error.

Mr. Weidman,

We are at this time, looking into your rep points, to see if there are any signs of abuse. It is being discussed as I type this.

At this time, this thread is being closed.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions