why so little

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have rejoined recently after a break. On the one hand, I have noticed a bit less chat, on the other hand, the folks here seem more informative and friendly than ever! Let's get the ball rolling!! :0)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This forum has been historically slow - most KMAists are TKD or HKD or TSD. There are far fewer HRD, KSW, UYK etcetera students out there.

And if you read through the past threads, you'll notice that politics on certain topics just doesn't get draw much convo around here.

I notice in your profile you claim to have studied some other styles ... would you like to start up some discussion on them yourself?

OP
M

mystic warrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I notice in your profile you claim to have studied some other styles ... would you like to start up some discussion on them yourself?
Sure
I just hate those style VS style post.
That I have seen on other forums.
They are mostly done by newbies that have never been on the mat.
And I kind of thought that you had to post stuff about korean arts in the korean side of this forum

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Peaks and valleys. Many of us watch it though, if you have something you want to bring up. Personally I focus primarily in TKD since nobody really bites when I toss something in regarding Kumdo. It generally gets a better response in the Sword section.

Latest Discussions