Why oh Why

M

Master of Blades

LOL You noticed it to huh? I think he did it for his new movie....Didnt bother watching Smackdown except for Brock beating All of Team Angle....But I saw it last week and he looks like an idiot. At least Kurt Angle could pull off the Bald look! :rofl:

C

Cliarlaoch

Not to mention, since they're turning Rocky heel, I think they probably felt a new image was in order.

Is anybody else drooling over the likely Chris Jericho/HBK match? That's gonna rock...

That and any of the rumoured or likely matches this WM! I've heard stories of McMahon-Hogan, Rock-Goldberg or Austin, and likely Lesnar-Angle... I just Benoit on the list somewhere! That'd make me actually wanna buy a PPV again!

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Cliarlaoch

That and any of the rumoured or likely matches this WM! I've heard stories of McMahon-Hogan, Rock-Goldberg or Austin, and likely Lesnar-Angle... I just Benoit on the list somewhere! That'd make me actually wanna buy a PPV again!

HAHAHAHAHAH Buy PPVs? HAHAHA We get them all for free except for the British ones :rofl: And it is deffinantly Lesnar Angle because Angle is the champ and Lesnar won the Rumble :shrug:

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
in the world did the Rock shave his head?????? What was he thinking??? :(

To Go With The New Tattoo of Course
:EG:

C

Cliarlaoch

Originally posted by ace
To Go With The New Tattoo of Course
:EG:

Tattoo? He got a tattoo!?? Argh, that's just wrong...

Sorry, haven't actually been able to watch the shows in a while (too much work!!!)

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
Tattoo? He got a tattoo!?? Argh, that's just wrong...

Sorry, haven't actually been able to watch the shows in a while (too much work!!!)

yeah....that big 'ol tatoo he has now just looks dumb. so much for the less is more approach.

M

Master of Blades

The funny thing is that when him and Hogan wrestle at No Way out.......Rocks gonna look the most stupid compared to a wrinkly old man! :rofl:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
The funny thing is that when him and Hogan wrestle at No Way out.......Rocks gonna look the most stupid compared to a wrinkly old man! :rofl:

For a change I have to agree with you. :confused:

M

Master of Blades

LOL :rofl: Its okay....it happens every once in a while ;)

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score

JF,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok that only really works when running real slow with fire billowing out behind you. However do not do it, just disagree with MOB on sheer principle or because he a sloth or something. heheheh only messing with you MOB.

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Master of Blades

When living at home I was forced to watch Wrestling because my dad was a big fan. That was in the time of Randy Savage and When the Hulkster was really big. Since I've "GROWN UP" ;) I can't remember the last time I've watched a match.

But I was clicking around and happened accross the Rock and Hoagan in the ring on Saturday, so I saw the Rock with his new doo for the first time this weekend. It doesn't look so bad, though I did like him better with hair. Remember .... "Bald is sexy". ;)

BTW, you should wish you look as good as Hulk Hogan when you are his age. :p

Dot :D

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Ginsu
JF,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok that only really works when running real slow with fire billowing out behind you. However do not do it, just disagree with MOB on sheer principle or because he a sloth or something. heheheh only messing with you MOB.

Been around 6 posts and you have already got the idea. I'm impressed and Kudos to you :asian:

Remember .... "Bald is sexy".

I hope that isnt the way you ladies think and start cutting your hair........Cuz for me......Bald is NOT sexy :rofl:

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey MOB,
actually I have been around for a long time however, I have felt the urge to post only about a half dozen times so far. My registration date only reflects that I had to sign in this month due to never actually completeing it to post months ago lol. Yes that is my fault as I never finished registering.

Ginsu

M

Master of Blades

Hey MOB,
actually I have been around for a long time however, I have felt the urge to post only about a half dozen times so far. My registration date only reflects that I had to sign in this month due to never actually completeing it to post months ago lol. Yes that is my fault as I never finished registering.

Ginsu

My bad then.......OR IS IT YOURS! You see I never stated a date. I just said you only been around 6 POSTS And therefore I wasnt conflicting that you had been around for any amount of stated time. By stating the posts I only really meant that You have only made 6 posts.....meaning that I only ever see you when you post....So thats why I said what I said. So maybe it is YOUR BAD! :asian:

lol....I'm just playing :rofl:

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes you have me there, My bad.....:asian:

I yield to your superior sleuth like powers.

Ginsu

M

Master of Blades

Yes you have me there, My bad.....:asian:

I yield to your superior sleuth like powers.

Ginsu

Good cuz I was running out of arguments that made no sense! :asian:

Latest Discussions