Why Natalie Portman is EVIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khuang85

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My sister met Ms. Portman while at Harvard and the latter was extremely rude to my sister and thus became her archnemisis. My brother-in-law's archnemisis is James Franco. During Thanksgiving 2010, my brother-in-law said, "If James Franco ever had a baby with Natalie Portman, could you imagine how EVIL it would be?" Less than a month after he said it, Natalie is pregnant. :uhohh::eek::xtrmshock She is then nominated for an Oscar which was hosted by James Franco. All this seemed a bit TOO coincidental to me and I think her baby will turn out to be the Anti-Christ! I'm serious! It is all too suspicious that this comment would make so many connections in the three months AFTER my brother-in-law said her baby would be evil! Thoughts?

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thoughts? None. I gave up thinking for Lent. It helps me vote Democrat and watch Portman's movies. Wish she'd do a nude scene. EP2 will do though.

OP
K

khuang85

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Why watch her movies? She's a complete B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She thinks she's better than everyone and treats others like dirt!

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why watch her movies? She's a complete B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She thinks she's better than everyone and treats others like dirt!

But she has a nice ***. and looked hot in that Buck Rogers outfit. I mean, it's not like I'm going to marry her.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score

She skipped a Star Wars premiere to study for her high school finals

Er...she earned a degree from Harvard while working as an actress......and she's totally hot.

I don't care if [college] ruins my career, I'd rather be smart than a movie star"
Natalie Portman, in the New York Post.

Let's see, Ivy league degree,speaks six languages, makes millions working as an actress, totally hot???

Yep. She's allowed to think she's better than everyone. Treating other like dirt is probably relative. On the basis of your first post, I'm guessing your sister and brother and law are just jealous, and maybe suffering from an inferiority complex, and I'd tell 'em to suck it up-not everyone gets to be one of the beautiful, rich, and supersmart people-some have to be ugly, poor and only so-so intelligent so that we know we're beautiful, rich and supersmart. :lfao:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, your sister thinking that because she had seen Ms Portman in films thought she had the right to think that she would become her new best friend and so became too familiar with the actress who then, to get rid of this stalker, was rude to her,so you think that Ms Portman is evil. Really, I think you need to get yourself a hobby, perhaps escapology? then you can practice getting out of those straight jackets.

Either that or this is a bad trolling job.

OP
K

khuang85

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No. There's a HUGE difference between her and my sister! Natalie paid off Harvard to get in to the university. My sister had to take care of me and sacrifice a normal teenage life since our parents got divorced when we were seven and three, worked at a restaurant making pizzas all day in a hot kitchen and HATED it, and balance school life where she was in student council, Honors Society, AND secretary of her high school class! She had to work for her enterance into Harvard and even had to pay off TWO loans to pay for it! Natalie didn't have to lift a pretty finger!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. There's a HUGE difference between her and my sister! Natalie paid off Harvard to get in to the university. My sister had to take care of me and sacrifice a normal teenage life since our parents got divorced when we were seven and three, worked at a restaurant making pizzas all day in a hot kitchen and HATED it, and balance school life where she was in student council, Honors Society, AND secretary of her high school class! She had to work for her enterance into Harvard and even had to pay off TWO loans to pay for it! Natalie didn't have to lift a pretty finger!

And?

OP
K

khuang85

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Natalie doesn't even know what the REAL world is like when you don't have EVERYTHING served to you on a silver platter literally!

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Natalie doesn't even know what the REAL world is like when you don't have EVERYTHING served to you on a silver platter literally!

[h=2]Education[/h]In Washington, D.C., Portman attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School. Portman learned to speak Hebrew[SUP][21][/SUP] in addition to English, and attended a Jewish elementary school, the Solomon Schechter Day School of Glen Cove, New York.[SUP][22][/SUP] She graduated from Syosset High School in Syosset, Long Island, in 1999.[SUP][23][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP][SUP][25][/SUP] Portman skipped the premiere of her film Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace so she could study for her high school final exams.[SUP][26][/SUP]
In 2003, Portman graduated from Harvard College with a A.B. degree in psychology.[SUP][25][/SUP][SUP][27][/SUP][SUP][28][/SUP][SUP][29][/SUP] "I don't care if [college] ruins my career," she told the New York Post. "I'd rather be smart than a movie star."[SUP][30][/SUP][SUP][31][/SUP] At Harvard, Portman was Alan Dershowitz's research assistant.[SUP][32][/SUP][SUP][33][/SUP] While attending Harvard, she was a resident of Lowell House[SUP][34][/SUP] and wrote a letter to the Harvard Crimson in response to an essay critical of Israeli actions toward Palestinians.[SUP][35][/SUP]
Portman took graduate courses at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in the spring of 2004.[SUP][36][/SUP] In March 2006, she was a guest lecturer at a Columbia University course in terrorism and counterterrorism, where she spoke about her film V for Vendetta.[SUP][37][/SUP]
Portman has professed an interest in foreign languages since childhood and has studied French,[SUP][38][/SUP] Japanese,[SUP][38][/SUP] German,[SUP][39][/SUP] and Arabic.[SUP][40][/SUP]
As a student, Portman co-authored two research papers that were published in scientific journals. Her 1998 high school paper, "A Simple Method to Demonstrate the Enzymatic Production of Hydrogen from Sugar", co-authored with scientists Ian Hurley and Jonathan Woodward, was entered in the Intel Science Talent Search.[SUP][41][/SUP] In 2002, she contributed to a study on memory called "Frontal Lobe Activation during Object Permanence: Data from Near-Infrared Spectroscopy" during her psychology studies at Harvard.[SUP][42][/SUP][SUP][43][/SUP] This publication placed Portman among a very small number of professional actors with a defined Erd&#337;s&#8211;Bacon number.[SUP][42][/SUP][SUP][44][/SUP][SUP][45][/SUP]
[h=2][/h]

Yep. Got it all easy. No hard work in there at all. I'm sure she flashed her little bug bites and batted her eyes to get those papers published. Sounds like someone here's just being petty.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't know Natalie Portman. I also don't know James Franco. How well do you know them personally? Not well? Then, you should really consider tempering your comments.

I'd also recommend that you read some of the other threads in the Horror Stories subforum, and consider whether your sister being snubbed by a celebrity qualifies as one.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score

Let's see-in addition to her native English, she also speaks Hebrew, French, Japanese, German and Arabic.

A high school science paper she wrote was an entry in the Intel Science Talent Search.

And yeah, her parents are pretty well off, and by the time she entered Harvard, she was stinking rich.

None of which equates to having everything served to you on a silver platter, "literally."

Sounds like your only so-so intelligent, poorer, drab sister wanted to be BFFs with a totally hot, superintelligent, rich megastar who didn't have time for her because she was too busy making movies and hanging out with other totally hot, superintelligent rich megastars. :lfao:

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know Natalie Portman. I also don't know James Franco. How well do you know them personally? Not well? Then, you should really consider tempering your comments.

I'd also recommend that you read some of the other threads in the Horror Stories subforum, and consider whether your sister being snubbed by a celebrity qualifies as one.

You mean, this isn't the Angsty Teen Whine Area?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
And don't even get me started on James Franco-I've worked with some of the smartest people in the whole world, "literally," and the only thing that scares me is James Franco...:lol:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you'd be surprised at how much she does know of the real world, maybe more than you do, no Israeli has illusions about it being a safe and easy world, trust me. her paternal grandfather's parents died in Auchswitz, her family were immigrants and refugees. Her parents weren't rich when they came to America, her father was a medical student, what they've got they've worked for as she has.

I think instead of keeping this jealousy burning in you you might want to actually forget about her and start putting your life to a purpose, trolling on the internet is not a good career choice.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Natalie Portman is hot. Now that I know these other things, Harvard Grad, speaks multiple languages, all that stuff, she's SUPER HOT. Hotter than the sun.

wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions