Why is this forum so dead?

Dmitri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Seems like there is a plethora of martial arts schools in WNY, so why is the WNY Martial Arts forum such a ghost town? Last time I checked the forum, a tumbleweed rolled across the screen.

Is there another forum where the WNY'ers post instead of this one? Seems like a terrible waste of such a potentially tremendous resource.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They tend to hang out on the rest of the site. Google WNY Martial Arts and half the top 10 are my clients. Maybe I need to remind them it's here. :)

Havis Havis

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a small taekwondo school in WNY that teaches WTF style? The information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Havis

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy Havis and remember to go to the meet and greet section for a formal intro. Best of luck finding one here , but if you ask the same question in the TKD forum they will be able to help.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Seems like there is a plethora of martial arts schools in WNY, so why is the WNY Martial Arts forum such a ghost town? Last time I checked the forum, a tumbleweed rolled across the screen.
Next time I see the tumbleweed, we'll grab it and throw it over to you Dimitri, perhaps it will pick-up a post or two on the way buddy !

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I sent out invites to about 100 schools in the WNY and S. Ontario area, and half came back undeliverable. Not sure what I can do myself to really boost things in here, but I'm open to ideas. :)

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a small taekwondo school in WNY that teaches WTF style? The information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Havis
There is a small school at the Allenburg Comunity Center in Allanburg Ontario with classes conducted by Master John Dube. I understand that he holds WTF style classes only Thursday evenings with some of his Black Belts. He is getting older, but knows his stuff.

Latest Discussions