Why Hard Punchers could still hit HARD even in old age and power is not lost as drastically as speed

paitingman

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Boxers always say punchers are BORN.

The technique argument doesn't hold up much when talking about boxing. In elite boxing, most everyones technique is phenomenal, but there are still people hailed as "punchers" who have devastating power, though with about the same mass and technique as any other in their weight class.

Freddie Roach said it had to do with the structure of a persons body. Just a natural born skeletal ratio that lent to easy leverage.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In my old physics book it says...
physics, noun - the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. It goes on to say -

Force = AssWhooped squared.

Power = face times fists placed

Energy = pumped, plus coffee, black

Speed = blink and you die in the dark

End Game = whap, splat, like that.

Law of Motion = A body at rest will stay at rest. Also called a rear naked choke. :)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In my old physics book it says...
physics, noun - the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. It goes on to say -

Force = AssWhooped squared.

Power = face times fists placed

Energy = pumped, plus coffee, black

Speed = blink and you die in the dark

End Game = whap, splat, like that.

Law of Motion = A body at rest will stay at rest. Also called a rear naked choke. :)
Man if I had had physics books like that school would have been so much less boring! I am imagining how fun your class experiments must have been! ;) Jxx