Why a white judo gi is better?!

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
a top ten list with 25 items?

how does this thread differ from the blue gi thread...?
Well bignick the white judo gi thread is white. The blue gi thread is blue. That is the difference between a white gi and a blue gi. [Sorry, I couldn't resist, please don't bash me.
icon10.gif
]

OP
P

Patrick Skerry

JPR said:
Well bignick the white judo gi thread is white. The blue gi thread is blue. That is the difference between a white gi and a blue gi. [Sorry, I couldn't resist, please don't bash me.
icon10.gif
]
Gee Whiz, I wanted the rokyu to figure it out for himself.

OP
B

Baytor

I have just decided that my mission in life is to sell colored (especially blue) gis to as many martial arts schools as I can. First the midwest, then the whole USA!

By the way, I just heard that white gis are the prefered gis of Al Quiada. Not that I'm trying to sell anything, that's just what I heard.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Although the blue ones are nice, I think I might like something in a plain light green. I think it will make my hair look pretty.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
Sweet! Thanks! I think your store will be taking off soon....
hmmm...i think i'm gonna go with burnt sienna...because it's just too easy to say brown

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A white judo gi is better because then you can go and get whatever pretty blue fabric dye you want and dye it a really cool blue color. Not only does the gi take well to many different colors, it makes ten year old little girls (like mine) very happy :D

OP
A

auxprix

IamBaytor said:
I have just decided that my mission in life is to sell colored (especially blue) gis to as many martial arts schools as I can. First the midwest, then the whole USA!

By the way, I just heard that white gis are the prefered gis of Al Quiada. Not that I'm trying to sell anything, that's just what I heard.
Can I get a flame pattern on black. You know, like a Hot-rod?

OP
B

Baytor

Why stop at just the back? Get a flame pattern up the right leg so it looks Uber cool when you kick.

Latest Discussions