Who's your favorite Nuk Muay?

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering who your favorite Thaiboxer might be. Like with any sport, there is always an example of near perfection whom most of us may fashion ourselves after or look to for inspiration! Name your favored boxer. :asian:

Reaction score
Thunder Foot said:
Just wondering who your favorite Thaiboxer might be. Like with any sport, there is always an example of near perfection whom most of us may fashion ourselves after or look to for inspiration! Name your favored boxer. :asian:

baukaw por pramuk , great fighter , and hes young so he will be at it a long time hopefully!

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
...oh and jomhod.............and maybe myself again.

Zaii

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Kaoklai, particularly because it's amazing how he drops people heavier than him, often twice his body weight or even bigger.

John Wayne Parr is another pick of mine.

Ofcourse, there's Buakaw.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Check this link out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwqi4woujLE

Johmod is known in thailand as the king of the ring,he's though like 224 times and only lost 23,he fought braukaw recently ( since baukaw was running his mouth!) and lost due to leg kicks,that fight is on you tube also.
you can tell that baukaw feared johmod in that fight since there is none of his usual flashy stuff....still it was a comfortable win for baukaw.

the link is Johmod vs Paul briggs.

Giorgio

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to go with kaoklai, just cause i'm really tall, and he's not, and I have nothing but admiration for his ability to dodge incredibly fast punches and kicks with ease. A sidestep sensei.

OP
Thunder Foot

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I would definitely have to say that my favorite is Buakaw. His technique is great, alongside awesome power... and he is also a strategist. He is able to fight well regardless of the rules and regualtions (K-1, San Shou, etc.). A very versatile fighter.

I also like to watch Paowrit Sasiprapa. He's lightening quick, with exploive power and technique. A very promising prospect.

OP
Thunder Foot

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I haven't seen any footage, but I hear amazing stories about Apidej Sit Hirun. I would love to see some footage on one of his fights.

Apidej_belt.jpg

Latest Discussions