Who's Nastier?

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Naw, we're considering going to a 3 warning, lose study access for 30 days policy. 1st time is 30 days, 2nd is 60, 3rd is permanent. This is a 3-warning, not 3-infraction, like the current policy. 2012 is going to be a hotbed, and we really don't feel like repeating 2008. I might ban myself early just to be safe.

Well if you put it that way, I may as well just cut to the chase. Anyone who disagrees with me is a goat-raping smurf who deserves to be tethered to a gaggle of 12 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert. On tour. On a long, long tour.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well if you put it that way, I may as well just cut to the chase. Anyone who disagrees with me is a goat-raping smurf who deserves to be tethered to a gaggle of 12 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert. On tour. On a long, long tour.

I call cruel and unusual punishment on you, Missy!
(your forgot 'without ear plugs'!)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe, say, a certain infamous 3 hour cruise of Hawaiian waters about the good ship Minnow?

[YT]cfR7qxtgCgY[/yt]

Latest Discussions